• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA lost revenue

Vol4ever

13 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Talked with a CEO friend of mine and they are dropping their corporate tickets.  They have paid big money and I have used them on several occasions when I'm in town on business.  Dang but I understand.  Customers do not want to see a loser and could care less about rebuilds etc.  

Are you attempting to relate someone dropping their season tickets due to the corona virus to the Hawks losing? I'd much rather my firm drop the Hawks season tickets than cut an employee. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
11 hours ago, marco102 said:

Are you attempting to relate someone dropping their season tickets due to the corona virus to the Hawks losing? I'd much rather my firm drop the Hawks season tickets than cut an employee. 

No no.  I'm just saying they are dropping because of the losing record.   We at hawksquawk are hard core but the average fan is tired of all the losing.  

• Premium Member
10 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Which part?

Spreading fear so much.  No one one is saying it's not out there and a issue  the problem is the nightly news with lester holt and the doomsday music in the background.  Just not necessary.  

• Premium Member
56 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Spreading fear so much.  No one one is saying it's not out there and a issue  the problem is the nightly news with lester holt and the doomsday music in the background.  Just not necessary.  

That's why I listen to BBC World news. No American political spin, just what's happening around the world and how different countries are handling the pandemic amd yes it includes the US.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Vol4ever said:

I would not rank that among the top 10 issues surrounding this.  Unnecessary fear is not good but it isn't going to lead to anyone's death unless they are a Darwin award candidate.  In contrast, the many media members who have tried to spin this as a hoax or nothing to be concerned about will lead to some of their consumers being careless and exposing high risk people.  That is real.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Someone else is at the podium talking the stuff every freaking day. That is not a news person. Pence was appointed to lead the team and handle the press and Dr Fauci the medical info. But someone completely different has made it a daily rally.

• Like 3