• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Let's Talk Draft Picks

AHF

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Can Obi and JC thrive together. Aka does redundancy work in the NBA these days? Toppin can finish around the rim no doubt and is eerily close to Amare in body type (less defined) shoulders and traps the same and same power game.

Hows his passing?

No. They can't. Offensively sure. It would be excellent as Toppin fits anyone. Defensively, it would be bad, especially in year 1.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Yes, there is. I always use it too. I know what I post and what i say. That's why its impossible to put words in my mouth

Wanna take a look at Jaybirds post?

Saw some gems about Bembry's star potential too when I looked earlier

Edited by TheFuzz

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Context of superstar potential? Was he playing with Horford? Search that. 

Even the term superstar potential is used loosely in regards to Dennis. 

:lmao: Cmon man...you gotta be a Superstar in your right....saying he's playing with Horford makes him Superstar worthy is a cop out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TheFuzz said:

Wanna take a look at Jaybirds post?

Saw some gems about Bembry's star potential too when I looked earlier

That's summer league. I said for most Hawks including John. I remember one for Prince 

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:lmao: Cmon man...you gotta be a Superstar in your right....saying he's playing with Horford makes him Superstar worthy in a cop out.

Superstar potential was used loosely at that time

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

That's summer league. I said for most Hawks including John. I remember one for Prince 

You were saying Bembry showed potential to be a summer league superstar?

Look, I can see a world where you're right about Toppin, I don't think he's a walking bust like Stanley Johnson, RJ Barrett, DeAndre Ayton, etc, but we're all wrong sometimes. I thought Cody Zeller was gonna be a superstar

Edited by TheFuzz

• Premium Member

Here's my issue with what you are saying @NBASupes.....Toppin wasn't #1 on your draft board until you got the whispers regarding Harrell more likely than not staying in LAC, because your overall suggestion is to trade JC. So it seems you conveniently switched to Toppin as your #1 guy...which again is to ultimately replace Collins.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Here's my issue with what you are saying @NBASupes.....Toppin wasn't #1 on your draft board until you got the whispers regarding Harrell more likely than not staying in LAC, because your overall suggestion is to trade JC. So it seems you conveniently switched to Toppin as your #1 guy...which again is to ultimately replace Collins.

Are you saying I have an agenda?

10 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What's the difference vs college?

Emotional bullshit posting v. Actual scouting and research. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Read the thread 

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Are you saying I have an agenda?

Emotional bullshit posting v. Actual scouting and research. 

Well, if you're gonna give me permission to be petty, how do I insert images cuz I've got some gold.

Edited by TheFuzz
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TheFuzz said:

Well, if you're gonna give me permission to be petty, how do I insert images cuz I've got some gold.

You taking shit out of context. There is shit I am strong about and shit I just be saying because we lost by 20 and Jeff had a shit game playing timid.

9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

You taking shit out of context. There is shit I am strong about and shit I just be saying because we lost by 20 and Jeff had a shit game playing timid.

04v76K.jpg

UY6cjI.jpg

And a little Bembry action for fun.

OsPTw8.jpg

Nothing wrong with being wrong my guy, we all do it.

Edited by TheFuzz
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Speaking of Wass he put up the top 50. Okongwu is #4! 

It's funny watching these draft boards go up and down and these players haven't played in a long time, they're working out via zoom etc but we have so much movement.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TheFuzz said:

04v76K.jpg

UY6cjI.jpg

And a little Bembry action for fun.

OsPTw8.jpg

Nothing wrong with being wrong my guy, we all do it.

I am always one to admit when I am wrong but I am also one to tell you to ******* when you are being obtuse and being an ******.

Heh, it's open season on supes today.

Hope no one digs up some old kg posts.  I've said some dumb shtuff about players over the years. 

Whew.  In the meantime, I'll just get my popcorn ready to watch supes take on folks like a Road House sequel.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If anybody wants to veer back on topic, I got a question.

Does Toppin's age not give you pause considering he's still got a lot of work to do.  Is he at his developmental ceiling already?  Yes, he'll get better with experience but how much better?

• Thanks 2