• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Let's Talk Draft Picks

AHF

37 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

2.5 + months away from when we even know where we pick.

Goodnight 😴 

Sheesh

I'm now taking bets on which one of us loses his (or her) minds before then and gets perma-banned.

Heh, I know who I'm betting on. 🤪

• Haha 2

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Sheesh

I'm now taking bets on which one of us loses his (or her) minds before then and gets perma-banned.

i thinking of a self ban.  

Hey here's an interesting question.  Who thinks LP is a good coach?

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

2.5 + months away from when we even know where we pick.

Goodnight 😴 

As long as we're top 6 we're good. Im sure Schlenk already has his eye on a few guys. And based on past drafts, he'll probably get who he wants..

Id be fine with Okungwu, Toppin, Hayes, Deni, Okoro, Haliburton, Wiseman, or Edwards tbh...Or drafting Ball and trading down with NY is another option if we're lucky..... lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 3

58 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Sheesh

Careful what you write. A certain Nancy Drew  try to double check yo $hit. #nevergoagainstthefam 💯 #fakea$$islander 🌴 #selloutmuch 

:saythat:

Edited by Spud2nique

12 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Careful what you write. A certain Nancy Drew  try to double check yo $hit. #nevergoagainstthefam 💯 #fakea$$islander 🌴 #selloutmuch 

:saythat:

Oh spud, kg05 just put his tongue out.  Apparently he does not approve of the anger from his uncle spud. 👶

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Oh spud, kg05 just put his tongue out.  Apparently he does not approve of the anger from his uncle spud. 👶

Well played. But this Benedict Arnold move was no surprise to me. At a critical time like this though, imho stfu and play for ur own side. 

Not anger, peaceful protest and just getting to know who person are based on their actions.

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/2020-nba-mock-draft-warriors-want-anthony-edwards-at-no-1-lamelo-ball-goes-no-2/

Fodder for discussion, latest cbs mock has us taking Okoro at 4.  Wiseman dropping to 9th to the Zards.

I agree with RJ dropping but to 22 dayaaammm. I still wouldn’t pick him then, I’d go Paul Reed. A guy like Paul Reed to me is like Paul Millsap as a career path comp and RJ Hampton is more like Dante Exum. A lot of hype on his raw play but something about Hampton I absolutely hate but I can’t put my finger on it.

Gwu at 3 is the smartest thing the Wolves 🐺 have done since ... I dunno 🤷‍♀️ 

Okoro fits us well. At 4 seems early but if you believe in him pull the trigger. If we fell to 6-8 and took Okoro then I wouldn’t feel cheated. At the 4th pick, the price seems steep, then again he could turn into Jimmy Butler, in which case, top 3 pick in this draft specially.

25 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I agree with RJ dropping but to 22 dayaaammm. I still wouldn’t pick him then, I’d go Paul Reed. A guy like Paul Reed to me is like Paul Millsap as a career path comp and RJ Hampton is more like Dante Exum. A lot of hype on his raw play but something about Hampton I absolutely hate but I can’t put my finger on it.

Gwu at 3 is the smartest thing the Wolves 🐺 have done since ... I dunno 🤷‍♀️ 

Okoro fits us well. At 4 seems early but if you believe in him pull the trigger. If we fell to 6-8 and took Okoro then I wouldn’t feel cheated. At the 4th pick, the price seems steep, then again he could turn into Jimmy Butler, in which case, top 3 pick in this draft specially.

I recall you said someone is high on the Ramsey kid.  I heard a guy say he has a top 5 all-time worse defensive performances and Ramsey has two of them.  The slow-foot center from Duke also has one.  Bol Bol has his #1 worst all-time defensive performances on tape, btw.  He called it his "Bol vs Houston" list. 😆

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

I recall you said someone is high on the Ramsey kid.  I heard a guy say he has a top 5 all-time worse defensive performances and Ramsey has two of them.  The slow-foot center from Duke also has one.  Bol Bol has his #1 worst all-time defensive performances on tape, btw.  He called it his "Bol vs Houston" list. 😆

The Dr. 👨‍⚕️ was a Ramsey guy. I mistook him for Honline but Honline is still swearing at my under his breath so who knows. 🤷‍♀️ 

Carey, is that the Duke slow footed guy? He reminds me of big Othella Harrington, aka the player with the passport. 😐