• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Let's Talk Draft Picks

AHF

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I like Bey's 3&D potential as a big wing down the road. He's worth a mid 1st. Without question. 

I’m still deciding between him and Nesmith for #11. Nesmith seems to win out for me on paper 📝 minus the 2 inches of height Bey has on him. Nesmith has better form shooting as well.

There is something about Bey’s all around style and toughness though that makes me feel like he might have the edge in the NBA between the two. He’s got a bit of “Draymond” in a small forward mold. Jack of all trades, master of none, but that’s kind of what you want from a reliable bench guy. Bey is a Schlenk guy I would assume.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

No. That's why I can't help you. Athletic has/had free 3 month trial.

I had espn insider for free for about 4 years for free lol. Never the athletic i might try the free trial. I’ve never paid for ajc espn insider or anything online as far as articles. I refuse to pay for it, it’s a sickness. 😯 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

@Gray Mule @Buzzard and now @NBASupes and the golden state Scrubbies are high on Haliburton.

@Buzzard is he gonna go top 5? 😱 I said he wouldn’t now I’m worried he might! 

He is a solid starter in a weak draft. He can shoot, dribble, pass and plays team defense. Sound boring but sometimes that is a good thing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

He is a solid starter in a weak draft. He can shoot, dribble, pass and plays team defense. Sound boring but sometimes that is a good thing.

Your really getting me turned onto him buzz 🐝. Damnit I usually stick to my guns 💪🏽 but... I’m still going best fit Gwu but if this cat is as steady as you, Schlenk and the rest of squawk including super Supes and OG Gramps, there’s gotta be a lot of substance and I cannot deny it. I’d be a fool. 

You’re good you! 😃 

• Haha 2

Hawks already have a draft pick who we haven't yet watched.  Skal is his name!

My hope for the upcoming draft is that we grab a backup PG.  Top on my list is Tyrese Haliburton.  Supes says that he is high on a western division team as well as ours.  He's a lot like Trae except he's bigger.  We know that the Hawks were poor last season without our star PG.  Jeff Teague is past his prime.  He may be good enough for a year or two more.

What is the Hawks greatest need right now?  A better bench is my thoughts.  It looks much better already.  Whoever we draft surely will help, regardless of who he os.

:smug:

• Like 1