• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Let's Talk Draft Picks

AHF

22 minutes ago, AHF said:

Okoro can defend his man and that doesn't show up as a counting stat and isn't truly reflected in PER.  That said, the rest of his game is pretty terrible.  

Per36 2.1 rebounds for example.  Compare that to Brandon Goodwin at 3.6 or Kevin Huerter at 4.8 or Cam Reddish at 5.8.  

But it has only been 7 games so way, way too early to draw meaningful conclusions about how good he is and whether he will develop.

We finally get a look-see at OO tomorrow. Hope he gets at least 20 min. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

This was always going to be one of those drafts where the talent wasn't concentrated at the top.

Yep. I wanted us to trade for a mid 1st for Maxey so bad..lol

• Like 1

• Moderators
55 minutes ago, High5 said:

OO is Okongwu btw. 

Yeah, I know that but read right over it assuming that a response to my post about Okoro was talking about Okoro.  Also missed that we obviously aren't playing Cleveland so I'm calling my own read as way too superficial!

• Premium Member
24 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Anthony Edwards had 0 rebound/assist/steals/Blocks in his last game.  If this is not a bust then I don't know what one looks like.

More like he had a really horrible game. He may yet be a bust but he's played 13 NBA games.  

• Like 1

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

More like he had a really horrible game. He may yet be a bust but he's played 13 NBA games.  

This isn't just a shooting slump or being lost on the court.  The guy isn't even trying to make an impact other than shooting the ball.  He was like this in college so at some point you have to conclude that this is what he is.

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

This isn't just a shooting slump or being lost on the court.  The guy isn't even trying to make an impact other than shooting the ball.  He was like this in college so at some point you have to conclude that this is what he is.

What were his stats the previous game? I'm asking since you posted his worse game stats.

Besides, Trae and Cam were called busts the first 2 months of their careers, so I'm not doing that to him or any other rookie. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What were his stats the previous game? I'm asking since you posted his worse game stats.

Besides, Trae and Cam were called busts the first 2 months of their careers, so I'm not doing that to him or any other rookie. 

He averages 2.8 rbg. 1.8 apg, .2 bpg .5 spg playing 25 minutes per game

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

He averages 2.8 rbg. 1.8 apg, .2 bpg .5 spg playing 25 minutes per game

You posted his last game stats with a bunch of zeros and said he's a bust. I asked what his previous game looked like.