Spud2nique

Trae Horsing around

I don’t think there’s anyone in the league that can beat Trae in Horse 🐴 Unless you can dunk, then Trae is SOL 😂 

Oh, bring in scurry. Oh does his arm still hurt. What a lil b..

• Haha 4

I've seen Trés dunk. Wasn't pretty, but it went down 👏

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, hazer said:

I've seen Trés dunk. Wasn't pretty, but it went down 👏

I bet if Trae and CP3 are matched up they will have a dunk off 😂 That would be hilarious.

• Haha 4

Really looking forward to seeing some of the creative "bounce off the floor, over the backboard, swish" types of shots that come out of this.

• Like 4

Ice Trae vs Mr Big Shot

• Like 2

On 4/9/2020 at 11:56 AM, AHF said:

Really looking forward to seeing some of the creative "bounce off the floor, over the backboard, swish" types of shots that come out of this.

Well I bet you were pissed.........lol........All Trae did was mostly shoot left handed free throws. smh...... 

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, terrell said:

Well I bet you were pissed.........lol........All Trae did was mostly shoot left handed free throws. smh...... 

Pissed overstates it but disappointed is on point.  Was not nearly as entertaining as I had hoped for and Trae just got run as soon as he gave up control.  Wasn't pretty.

• Like 1

I forgot about this, was wrapped up in watching '90 Day Fiancee' a train wreck you can't stop watching.:laugh:

Seems I didn't miss much anyway.

• Like 1

Trae shooting free throws in his driveway with garbage video quality is not quite what I envisioned for that ESPN “event.” I appreciate people being safe, but they really couldn’t book an actual basketball court for an hour?

• Like 1

My favorite was Conley playing in his cozy gym while Tamika played in a monsoon. 😆 

42 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

My favorite was Conley playing in his cozy gym while Tamika played in a monsoon. 😆 

NBA vs WNBA salaries on display.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I can't believe they aren't putting a little more thought into this.  My horse games as a middle schooler were more entertaining.   All you can think of is left handed free throws and behind the backboard?   And why doesn't Trae have a better hoop?   Pierce looking like he is enjoying retirement.   Zach cheating by doing shots that require 4 seconds of hang time.  Had to turn it off.  

• Like 2