• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Horsing around

Spud2nique

On 4/9/2020 at 11:56 AM, AHF said:

Really looking forward to seeing some of the creative "bounce off the floor, over the backboard, swish" types of shots that come out of this.

Well I bet you were pissed.........lol........All Trae did was mostly shoot left handed free throws. smh...... 

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Moderators
10 hours ago, terrell said:

Well I bet you were pissed.........lol........All Trae did was mostly shoot left handed free throws. smh...... 

Pissed overstates it but disappointed is on point.  Was not nearly as entertaining as I had hoped for and Trae just got run as soon as he gave up control.  Wasn't pretty.

• Like 1

Trae shooting free throws in his driveway with garbage video quality is not quite what I envisioned for that ESPN “event.” I appreciate people being safe, but they really couldn’t book an actual basketball court for an hour?

• Like 1

• Moderators

I can't believe they aren't putting a little more thought into this.  My horse games as a middle schooler were more entertaining.   All you can think of is left handed free throws and behind the backboard?   And why doesn't Trae have a better hoop?   Pierce looking like he is enjoying retirement.   Zach cheating by doing shots that require 4 seconds of hang time.  Had to turn it off.  

• Like 2