• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Let's Talk Trade Ideas!

JayBirdHawk

Just now, Vol4ever said:

I wonder about KAT.  What has he won?  The Wolves have moved some players in and out of there.  Has he raised the bar?  

KAT isn’t going anywhere for a while. Booker is possible though.

12 hours ago, Vol4ever said:

I wonder about KAT.  What has he won?  The Wolves have moved some players in and out of there.  Has he raised the bar?  

What has anyone won in Minny? It took 9 years for KG to make it out of the first round, and they never made it to the finals.

KAT may never be a 🐐, but I'd love to see what he could do playing in Atlanta.

• Like 1

• Moderators

KAT isn't someone good enough to drag a team into contention on his own.  I do think he is good enough to elevate a team that already has good pieces.  I'd also love to see him demand a trade and have our Hawks swoop in and take him away.  

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

KAT isn’t going anywhere for a while. Booker is possible though.

You're probably right, but who would've thought any team would trade away Kawhi, AD, Carmelo, Dwight Howard, KG, CP, PG, Harden, etc. all in their primes.

It's not likely KAT or Booker will be traded, but it would be great to be ready if it does happen. They fit age wise, and aren't playing with the most successful of franchises. 

A boy can dream, right?

• Like 4

• Premium Member
51 minutes ago, AHF said:

I'd also love to see him demand a trade and have our Hawks swoop in and take him away.  

I'm not so sure about this guy either.  Seems like he doesn't hate losing enough for my taste!

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

If this were true, then he wouldn't have played for Kentucky.

#BBN

Or he could be a follower type that went to Kentucky because the wealth of talent wouldn't require him to care much.  Out-talent folks to wins.

'Like' that, AH. 🤠

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, AHF said:

KAT isn't someone good enough to drag a team into contention on his own.  I do think he is good enough to elevate a team that already has good pieces.  I'd also love to see him demand a trade and have our Hawks swoop in and take him away.  

It's funny to me that some of our fans want KAT but not...

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

It's funny to me that some of our fans want KAT but not...

It's funny to me that some of our fans wanted [player from many years ago - let's not disconnect from the subject of this thread to rehash a decade ago.  AHF]

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not revisiting that topic ad nauseum. - AHF

Just remember this the next time someone pulls up a old Marvin Williams vs CP3 debate. I am pretty sick of that one as well.

Some here like KAT and some don't like KAT.

The NBA sees both players for what they were/are and the proof is in the pudding; but they are paid a lot of money for that job. We are just a bunch of arm chair quarterbacks who hope to be right every now and then.

I like KAT a lot and think he would take our young team up another level. If Trae, Collins, Huerter, Reddish, Hunter, and next pick develop, I think the sky could be the limit with KAT.

Then again, if all that development happens, Capela could be the answer at Center as well.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

I can't believe you liked that @AHF

😂😂😂

Got confidence in my cats.  Bear in mind that kg's Jackets are a decade out of the tourney.  He needs all the support he can get.

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

Just messing with you homie.

#GoKATs

I love KAT, but it was just a Toppin plug. Nothing more, nothing less. Pure elite offense outweighs bad defense from a big was my point. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I love KAT, but it was just a Toppin plug. Nothing more, nothing less. Pure elite offense outweighs bad defense from a big was my point. 

Oh thank god I thought you were talking about Horford again I was gonna hide the women and children 👶 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, AHF said:

Didnt he just pretty much beg D'Lo to come join him? lol

Edited by terrell

• Moderators
13 hours ago, terrell said:

Didnt he just pretty much beg D'Lo to come join him? lol

D'Lo didn't have a choice in the matter so I'm guessing he pounded the table telling the Minnesota management team that they needed to bring in more talent and it wouldn't surprise me if he told them they should get D'Lo since he was glaringly available from the moment GS signed him.

16 hours ago, AHF said:

Got confidence in my cats.  Bear in mind that kg's Jackets are a decade out of the tourney.  He needs all the support he can get.

This degree of savagery should be considered conduct unbecoming a mod.  Have you no shame?

It's not our fault the Kitty Kat folds like a deck o' cards at the first sign of pressure.