• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Let's Talk Trade Ideas!

JayBirdHawk

1 minute ago, warcore said:

That's probably the best one of the bunch, sadly. 

Ya that’s actually not too shabby. I love Collins but Bagley is going to be good as well. Bjelica is a very good bench guy and their first is the 12th pick. 

Ya that’s not horrible. I would actually consider this. I was a big Bagley guy and wanted Luka first and him second in 2018. He would work well with Trae as well. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, kg01 said:

Yeah, I just saw a Bagley/Bjelica/1st for Collins deal suggestion.

SMDH

I mean, SMMFH

That's pretty fair considering RealGM standards

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

What are y'all smoking!?!

Even when Bagley is healthy, which is rare, he's a man without a country.  Can't play 4, can't play 5.  What is he?

I mean, other than a bust, what is he?

He's a tweener but a damn good one with exceptional talent. Problem is, he's one of the worst PnR bigs in the NBA with Embiid. The fit just isn't there. 

Lol, he literally had no injury issues in college or HS. This is a bad post.

Edited by NBASupes
  • Thanks 1

Call me crazy I believe in Bagley and still have some faith in Bamba. These kids are young man, remember in like 2001 when Edy Curry and Tyson Chandler came out. They looked raw as hell for a minute there. Curry didn’t pan out due to weight problem but the kid could ball. And Tyson, 20 years later he’s still a productive piece for the Rockets.

Its just the start for Bags and Bamba.

Now, would i make that trade? Probably not as I am looking for the bigger splash, but pairing Bagley with Trae, you can do a lot, and I mean A LOT WORSE.

If I’m Bagley, I can only pray this would come true as Trae would make him an all star ⭐️. He’s gonna be ok with Fox too but no big man in the league can be paired with a better passer than Trae.

People around the league know this. So if we don’t get AD or Embiid or Giannis it’s ok, the next big star ⭐️ will want to be paired with Trae at some point and it’s not far off. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

That's pretty fair considering RealGM standards

He's a tweener but a damn good one with exceptional talent. Problem is, he's one of the worst PnR bigs in the NBA with Embiid. The fit just isn't there. 

Who said anything about HS or college?  I'm talking about the NBA, brough.

Or are you saying the back spasms and knee problems and current foot injury are all made up?

I can smell you coming a mile away, supes.  Yours was just another anti-Collins post.  Can't fool me.

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
On 7/16/2020 at 1:25 AM, Spud2nique said:

Ya that’s actually not too shabby. I love Collins but Bagley is going to be good as well.

On 7/16/2020 at 10:03 AM, kg01 said:

What are y'all smoking!?!

Even when Bagley is healthy, which is rare, he's a man without a country.  Can't play 4, can't play 5.  What is he?

I mean, other than a bust, what is he?

On 7/16/2020 at 12:01 PM, NBASupes said:

On 7/16/2020 at 2:20 PM, Spud2nique said:

Call me crazy I believe in Bagley 

On 7/16/2020 at 3:01 PM, kg01 said:

Or are you saying the back spasms and knee problems and current foot injury are all made up?

I can smell you coming a mile away, supes.  Yours was just another anti-Collins post.  Can't fool me.

Bagley injured again...

Marvin Bagley injured his right foot during a Sunday practice, the Sacramento Kings announced on Monday.

Bagley is currently awaiting the results of an MRI.

Bagley has played just 13 games this season due to a left foot sprain and a thumb injury. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Bagley injured again...

Marvin Bagley injured his right foot during a Sunday practice, the Sacramento Kings announced on Monday.

Bagley is currently awaiting the results of an MRI.

Bagley has played just 13 games this season due to a left foot sprain and a thumb injury. 

Dang, this dude can’t catch a break. He’s turning into Oden in front of our eyes. 😔 

• Moderators
On 7/16/2020 at 2:01 PM, kg01 said:

Season 11 Nbc GIF by The Voice - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 4