Let's Talk Trade Ideas!

31 minutes ago, AHF said:

Season 11 Nbc GIF by The Voice - Find & Share on GIPHY

dot, dot, dot .....

why_hello.gif

Disclaimer: No one takes pleasure in seeing a guy get injured.

(ETA: If we can ever get the podcast together, which seems unlikely, this is the level of kg-supes ownage you can expect, btw.  I'm just kidding, supes.  Just kidding.)

Edited by kg01
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hunter is not a 4, will not be a 4. He will be a 3 for us.  The question you should be asking is do you prefer Ant/Cam at the 2 / 3 or do you prefer Cam/Hunter at the 2/3. Huerter will be off the benc

No.  Wouldn’t trade Collins for Edwards and definitely wouldn’t throw in a pick.  I’m not convinced any particular player will be better than JC.  Decent chance one or two will be better but which one

I'd love it for us but I'm with Spud in hating the super teams from a 20,000 foot view.  Much prefer the organic team building to guys deciding to take their talents to join up with some friends.  It

Posted Images

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

dot, dot, dot .....

why_hello.gif

Disclaimer: No one takes pleasure in seeing a guy get injured.

(ETA: If we can ever get the podcast together, which seems unlikely, this is the level of kg-supes ownage you can expect, btw.  I'm just kidding, supes.  Just kidding.)

Meanwhile @JayBirdHawk and Spud 🥔 twiddling their thumbs in the corner 🤔 

• Haha 1

It’s been discussed here and elsewhere through the grapevine that Devin Booker wants to team up with his buddies KAT and DLo in Minny. Is there anyway we can play middle man 👨 in that trade and pick up an asset or two or bank on either the Suns or Minny sucking in the future and grab a future asset from them. Thoughts 💭?

Not sure what Minny would send back for Booker but I’m guessing it had a resigned Malik Beasley and Culver in there coming back to the Suns. 

• Premium Member

What would you be open to trading for him? 

Aaron Gordon a clear trade candidate

Gordon was on the block at the trade deadline last February and there was interest from teams like Golden State and Phoenix, but nothing that got close to becoming a workable deal. Gordon bounced back after a rough start but still, the Magic want to give the team over to Jonathan Isaac and Gordon just doesn’t fit with that plan. He has a contract that lines up well for a trade, declining to $18.1 million next year and $16.4 million in the final year of the deal. Eastern Conference exec: “They were really trying to deal him before the deadline but they weren’t getting the assets back they wanted. It will be easier to move that contract when it’s only got two years left. He’s probably the most likely big name to be traded. He’s a good gamble—he is only 24.”

– via Sean Deveney @ Forbes.com

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What would you be open to trading for him? 

Where does he fit with us though?   I honestly like Collins and Hunter better.  He's pretty pricey to bring off the bench but i guess that's not my problem.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Thoughts? 

Hey @kg01 you finger accidentally hit the “like” button on that one. Let me get this straight you want us to get Josh Rich? He makes your cut huh? Wooooooooooooooowwww. Enlighten us as to why you’d like this vet? Did he break a promise to Duke? Did he almost go to Georgia Tech? Or ya just like the way it wiggles when he runs down the court? :saythat:

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Hey @kg01 you finger accidentally hit the “like” button on that one. Let me get this straight you want us to get Josh Rich? He makes your cut huh? Wooooooooooooooowwww. Enlighten us as to why you’d like this vet? Did he break a promise to Duke? Did he almost go to Georgia Tech? Or ya just like the way it wiggles when he runs down the court? :saythat:

Oh I like his wigglin' but thats secondary.  I just think he's a good young player.  PHi dysfunction put the stank on him this season.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Oh I like his wigglin' but thats secondary.  I just think he's a good young player.  PHi dysfunction put the stank on him this season.

Lol you think Josh Richardson is a good player but Anthony Edwards your bullish on. Put yourself on a timeout, your out of your element right now. 

Edited by Spud2nique
3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Lol you think Josh Richardson is a good player but Anthony Edwards your bullish on. Put yourself on a timeout, your out of your element right now. 

Edwards will be lucky to have Josh Richardson's career.

Eta. I can't look.  Somebody tell me how much smoke is coming outta spuds ears.  Haha

Edited by kg01
6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Edwards will be lucky to have Josh Richardson's career.

Eta. I can't look.  Somebody tell me how much smoke is coming outta spuds ears.  Haha

Ha. 

- captain 👨‍✈️ Dan

Ive been seeing a lot of "trade Huerter" comments all over Hawks boards....If Huerter can stay healthy and play with this type of aggressiveness more often, he's going to make people pay for wanting to trade him.....lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Richardson is a fantastic player, good on offense and defense, will fit with Trae really nicely and can play SG and even PG, if he joins he would automatically the best wing on the team and Atlanta would make the playoffs. He is still young and can get even slightly better. If we can land him for Huerter I would do it in a heartbeat, his contract is a bargain. However I see no options he join the Hawks.

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I'm good with Richardson.  It'd be nice to have some scoring punch off the bench. 

Exactly, he's a guy that can fill the Bembry role, (PG, SG, SF) only......better.

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

Richardson is a fantastic player, good on offense and defense, will fit with Trae really nicely and can play SG and even PG, if he joins he would automatically the best wing on the team and Atlanta would make the playoffs. He is still young and can get even slightly better. If we can land him for Huerter I would do it in a heartbeat, his contract is a bargain. However I see no options he join the Hawks.

You do not need to trade Huerter to get him.  His production has been below league average for his career and this season in particular.  Doesn't seem to be a good fit with Philly.  I think you can get him a lot cheaper than Huert.

• Like 4
  • Premium Member
2 minutes ago, AHF said:

You do not need to trade Huerter to get him.  His production has been below league average for his career and this season in particular.  Doesn't seem to be a good fit with Philly.  I think you can get him a lot cheaper than Huert.

Seriously, and would you pay a guy like that $12 mil per season?