• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Let's Talk Trade Ideas!

JayBirdHawk

1 hour ago, AHF said:

It's not like he's declaring himself the greatest basketball player in the history of the world and supporting that with video of him shooting against chairs. 

I did that yesterday. I made like 90% of my shots. I was 🔥 At one point I yelled, IF YOU DON’T LIKE THAT SPUD STROKE, YOU DON’T LIKE OUTDOOR RECREATIONAL BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

• Moderators
51 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I did that yesterday. I made like 90% of my shots. I was 🔥 At one point I yelled, IF YOU DON’T LIKE THAT SPUD STROKE, YOU DON’T LIKE OUTDOOR RECREATIONAL BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

You are now the second greatest player of all time!

xin_0707041810182043249814.jpg

(From what I've read, it seems like the chair story is pretty suspect but it is too entertaining not to continue.)

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

What do you all think about Delon Wright for Dwayne Dedmon?

Until I see Capela play and be healthy, I'd be hesitant.  Who would we get to backup Capela? Plus factor in Dedmon's locker room presence.

I've proposed Delon Wright and and a 2nd from Dallas into our capspace or send them our #52 pick.

Edit.

Screenshot_20200812-132425_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Admin
On 8/11/2020 at 9:58 AM, NBASupes said:

I like these four off-season moves a lot: 

Draft Obi Toppin in the top 5. 

Trade Bruno, Dedmon, and cash considerations for PHI 2020 1st rounder (OKC), Horford, and Richardson

Move up a bit around 15-19 range to get Killian Hayes or Cole Anthony if they slip. 

Draft Tille with our 2nd rounder. 

Trae/Anthony or Hayes/Teague

Reddish/Kevin/FA or Bembry

Hunter/Richardson/FA or Graham

Collins/Toppin/Tille

Capela/Horford/Skal

1-13 with insane depth. 

1-10 can all be + WAR players. 

Best depth in the eastern conference with Toronto. 

Finally a team that can win around Trae Young. 

I think Al and Josh would be great fits to our bench ... bring leadership, depth, Defense and shooting.  I don't like Al's 27 million for next three years.  Adding two of them and backup pg makes us a very very solid team in the East

I'm not high on Obi at all.  

• Admin
14 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Here are more guys. 

I already mentioned McDermott and Looney already as has others. 

Kelly Oubre

Beljica 

Cory Joseph 

Patty Mills, Aminu, Dwight Powell and his terrible contract, James Johnson and his Allen Crabbe contract. 

Cory Joseph is very interesting ... a very solid backup pg... i don't know if he is worth 13 million for next two seasons.  I would rather give 10 - 12 to Kris Dunn

44 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

What do you all think about Delon Wright for Dwayne Dedmon?

Id trade Dedmon for any solid vet.lol...Draft Okungwu or Wiseman to back up Capela/Collins

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

But hasn't this past season shown us leadership may be more valuable than a capable backup point guard, which is something we can find elsewhere?

Dedmon was pretty terrible last season but has been pretty good for his career.  I share your concern about the value of vet leadership (which is the primary reason I think he was brought back) and am not 100% comfortable with Capela's health.  I'd want a plan that ensures we won't be relying on a rookie center this season.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Until I see Capela play and be healthy, I'd be hesitant.  Who would we get to backup Capela? Plus factor in Dedmon's locker room presence.

I've proposed Delon Wright and and a 2nd from Dallas into our capspace or send them our #52 pick.

Edit.

Screenshot_20200812-132425_Samsung Internet.jpg

I don't see Dallas trading an asset to get rid of Wright. He's on an okay but overpaid deal. He could be had for free like Dedmon but there teams will likely want some value. Felt like it was a good value trade for both teams. 

I tried to do trades that aren't so one sided unless I say a reason why it would be like the 

Horford/Richardson/PHI 1st deal for Dedmon is extremely one sided but I said it's due to COVID if the salary cap goes down

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Cory Joseph is very interesting ... a very solid backup pg... i don't know if he is worth 13 million for next two seasons.  I would rather give 10 - 12 to Kris Dunn

Only $2.4 million is guaranteed in last year for Joseph.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

I think Al and Josh would be great fits to our bench ... bring leadership, depth, Defense and shooting.  I don't like Al's 27 million for next three years.  Adding two of them and backup pg makes us a very very solid team in the East

I'm not high on Obi at all.  

I was thinking you were talking about Horford and Smith for a min there..Heck, we might as well bring Marvin and Chills back. lol(I think Supes already mentioned Marvin)

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I don't see Dallas trading an asset to get rid of Wright. He's on an okay but overpaid deal. He could be had for free like Dedmon but there teams will likely want some value. Felt like it was a good value trade for both teams. 

I tried to do trades that aren't so one sided unless I say a reason why it would be like the 

Horford/Richardson/PHI 1st deal for Dedmon is extremely one sided but I said it's due to COVID if the salary cap goes down

Well Dallas is in the same COVID boat as Philly, looking to cut cost.

Dallas offered Powell and a 1st, we said no. I proposed Wright and a 2nd or Wight and our #52. I don't see that as horribly one sided if it's a salary savings.

6 minutes ago, AHF said:

Dedmon was pretty terrible last season but has been pretty good for his career.  I share your concern about the value of vet leadership (which is the primary reason I think he was brought back) and am not 100% comfortable with Capela's health.  I'd want a plan that ensures we won't be relying on a rookie center this season.

If his heel isnt 100% when the season starts, hes done..lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Well Dallas is in the same COVID boat as Philly, looking to cut cost.

Dallas offered Powell and a 1st, we said no. I proposed Wright and a 2nd or Wight and our #52. I don't see that as horribly one sided if it's a salary savings.

Can Powell even play next season?

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Can Powell even play next season?

Probably not, that's why we passed. We need contributing players next season. Not just bad contracts for picks.

Edited: His injury was January 21st. If the start of next season is delayed he might be able to come back. Just a guess.