• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Let's Talk Trade Ideas!

JayBirdHawk

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Wait what? I said that Embiid would not be coached to be in better shape here.  Where did I say the opposite? 

I'm sorry man.  In your efforts to be the ultimate contrian, you've actually started arguing against yourself in the same thread.  I'm going to stop reply but just reread your conversation with @kg01 . 

Have a great evening sir. You've actually brought me some joy tonight and I appreciate.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, marco102 said:

I'm sorry man.  In your efforts to be the ultimate contrian, you've actually started arguing against yourself in the same thread.  I'm going to stop reply but just reread your conversation with @kg01 . 

Have a great evening sir. You've actually brought me some joy tonight and I appreciate.

Whatever

• Premium Member
Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

tenor.gif You know you can figure it out.

Not exactly following any of this.  I responded to a posted=r stating that Embiid needed his bad habit coached out of him and my response was he wasn't going to get that from this coaching staff. My example was Kevin Huerter.  Some poster then said that it wasn't the responsibility of the coaching staff to change player's bad habits but rather someone named Chesea Lane which kinda proves my point that the coaching staff will not be involved in changing bad habits.  And if this is Schlenk's way of team building, I have serious questions about his ability to build a winner.

9 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

Not exactly following any of this.  I responded to a posted=r stating that Embiid needed his bad habit coached out of him and my response was he wasn't going to get that from this coaching staff. My example was Kevin Huerter.  Some poster then said that it wasn't the responsibility of the coaching staff to change player's bad habits but rather someone named Chesea Lane which kinda proves my point that the coaching staff will not be involved in changing bad habits.  And if this is Schlenk's way of team building, I have serious questions about his ability to build a winner.

@peoriabird: Huerter came in, out of shape with about 10 extra, unwanted pounds.  Lane, who is the best, is in charge of the entire Hawks team's health - fitness.

Embiid is a great center.  But, I can't see him being so great that the Hawks give up Capela and half the Atlanta team for him.  If he is that great, shouldn't his team be able to win it all - - right now?

:smug:

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Gray Mule said:

@peoriabird: Huerter came in, out of shape with about 10 extra, unwanted pounds.  Lane, who is the best, is in charge of the entire Hawks team's health - fitness.

Embiid is a great center.  But, I can't see him being so great that the Hawks give up Capela and half the Atlanta team for him.  If he is that great, shouldn't his team be able to win it all - - right now?

:smug:

He is moderately overrated

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What fresh hell is this? 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2909803-2020-nba-mock-draft-how-3-trades-could-shake-up-draft-night

Sacramento Kings receive: No. 6, No. 50, Kevin Huerter

Atlanta Hawks receive: No. 12, Buddy Hield

The Sacramento Kings may shop Hield to improve their draft position and chances at re-signing Bogdan Bogdanovic. Atlanta could show interest with its need for another scorer and shooter to play off Trae Young. 

In this deal, the Kings would have their eyes set on the No. 6 pick to select Onyeka Okongwu for his athleticism, post skills and defensive upside. Marvin Bagley III has struggled with injuries, but Sacramento could also picture both bigs playing together, with Bagley bringing more scoring versatility and Okongwu adding shot-blocking and rim protection. 

The Kings would also land Huerter, another shooter who struggled to make a sophomore leap.

Spoiler

TRADE at 12. Atlanta Hawks (via Kings): Saddiq Bey (Villanova, SF/PF, Sophomore) 

The Hawks move back from No. 6 to No. 12 after acquiring Hield. They could still add a useful rotation piece here in Bey, who'd give them a needed frontcourt spacer and shooter. Between De'Andre Hunter, Cam Reddish and now Bey, Atlanta would have a trio of interchangeable wings/forwards. 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
45 minutes ago, marco102 said:

What fresh hell is this? 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2909803-2020-nba-mock-draft-how-3-trades-could-shake-up-draft-night

Hide contents

TRADE at 12. Atlanta Hawks (via Kings): Saddiq Bey (Villanova, SF/PF, Sophomore) 

The Hawks move back from No. 6 to No. 12 after acquiring Hield. They could still add a useful rotation piece here in Bey, who'd give them a needed frontcourt spacer and shooter. Between De'Andre Hunter, Cam Reddish and now Bey, Atlanta would have a trio of interchangeable wings/forwards. 

Aaahhhh.....bleacher report. They always have some doozies. The latest is that we should trade for Eric Gordon from Houston (no details on what we'd give up though)

• Premium Member
13 hours ago, terrell said:

Not a bad lineup...

56 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

Two things: 

1. Hunter at SG?

2. Dude needs a new mic.

From this clip.....trade idea as follows:

Dedmon, Huerter and #6 for Jrue Holiday and #13

Thoughts? Any interest?