JayBirdHawk

And so....it begins! NBA Season Restarts! July 30th - October 12th.

Recommended Posts

 

The Nets are dropping like flies. No Kyrie and KD due to injury. Now Spencer and Jordan test positive.  

If they don't make the playoffs, they get to keep their pick? I have to re-check the new rules regarding pre-startup.

Minny now owns this pick from the Capela trade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2020 at 7:42 PM, bleachkit said:

Send the Hawks in place of the Nets. Hasn't their entire team checked out? Jeez. What a bunch of whinny, wussy man-babies. 

You shouldn't be so quick to judge.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

 

 

Follow up:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

If they don't make the playoffs, they get to keep their pick? I have to re-check the new rules regarding pre-startup.

They are 6 games up with 8 to go. It’s impossible they drop out. I’m willing to bet my avatar for a month. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

They are 6 games up with 8 to go. It’s impossible they drop out. I’m willing to bet my avatar for a month. 

If they end up at #8 and the Wiz are within 4 games - there will be a play in game between the Nets and Wiz....at least IIRC the new rules.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

If they end up at #8 and the Wiz are within 4 games - there will be a play in game between the Nets and Wiz....at least IIRC the new rules.

Omg 😳 what the heck. These new rules, Adam, calm down I can’t keep up with your riverboat gambling 🎰 specials here. 🤷‍♀️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Omg 😳 what the heck. These new rules, Adam, calm down I can’t keep up with your riverboat gambling 🎰 specials here. 🤷‍♀️ 

Good thing is, we don't have to care if they make the playoffs or not since we traded the pick for Capela.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Good thing is, we don't have to care if they make the playoffs or not since we traded the pick for Capela.

Ya that woulda be stressful. Few years ago with that Nets pick that rolled over was crazy stress. I found myself watching JJ carry the Nets and screw our pick. Then the Minny pick, then Dallas. 
 

Thank goodness we flipped for Capela. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

The road to the Ousted Eight tournament... starts NOW?

~lw3

Maybe this needs it's own thread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2020 at 10:27 AM, Spud2nique said:

Omg 😳 what the heck. These new rules, Adam, calm down I can’t keep up with your riverboat gambling 🎰 specials here. 🤷‍♀️ 

This rule is for Zion to get in. lol

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sitting here watching the Hawks-Suns game, and our lineup right now is

Goodwin/Bembry/Crabbe/Carter/Jones

That has to be the WORSE lineup in NBA History or close to it. lol

Please get us a bench next season Travis...........................

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.