And so....it begins! NBA Season Restarts! July 30th - October 12th.

JayBirdHawk

44 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Ya know, I legit had an argument with some one last year that tried to convince me Crabbe was going to start for us and used his  contract as the reason why. I was blown away by this statement. I even predicted that not only would he not start, but that he wouldnt even finish the year on our roster. 

A year later, I was 100% right. And I wish I could find the guy

Crabbe had one decent year(contract year), got paid by the Nets, and said Fk it!..lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I still remember the day that Rondo, Marcus Williams and Randy Foye all had a workout with the Hawks about 15 years ago. We had a few workouts before making a promise to Candice’s husband. Ugh 😩 

I wonder what our history would have been like had we drafted Rondo after missing out on Cp3. Would he have had enough confidence and leadership to lift us up or did playing with the big three in Boston shape him to be the player he became.

I dislike Rondo for the most part as far as style of play because I like my pg to be able to shoot, but the dimes, steals and defense were always there. Unfortunately though, so was the tude.

• Like 1

• Moderators
51 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I still remember the day that Rondo, Marcus Williams and Randy Foye all had a workout with the Hawks about 15 years ago. We had a few workouts before making a promise to Candice’s husband. Ugh 😩 

I wonder what our history would have been like had we drafted Rondo after missing out on Cp3. Would he have had enough confidence and leadership to lift us up or did playing with the big three in Boston shape him to be the player he became.

I dislike Rondo for the most part as far as style of play because I like my pg to be able to shoot, but the dimes, steals and defense were always there. Unfortunately though, so was the tude.

I wanted us to get him out of UK.  He was definitely held back by Tubby's slow offense but showed a ton of promise in college.  

• Like 1

• Premium Member
47 minutes ago, AHF said:

I wanted us to get him out of UK.  He was definitely held back by Tubby's slow offense but showed a ton of promise in college.  

I wanted anybody but Shellhead in that draft!

• Like 1

• Premium Member

The 1st Bubbler to test positive!....Nope, Wrong!

Houston Rockets star Russell Westbrook says he has tested positive for coronavirus. Westbrook tweeted Monday that he tested positive before his Rockets teammates were scheduled to travel to Walt Disney World for the resumption of the NBA season Westbrook tweeted he is “currently feeling well, quarantined, and looking forward to rejoining my teammates when I am cleared.”

Edited: he was not in the Bubble. Tested positive before heading to Orlando, so he didn't go. James Harden also didn't travel with the team so it may be safe to assume he is also positive.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Houston Rockets forward Bruno Caboclo unintentionally broke quarantine, making him subject to an extended quarantine period and enhanced coronavirus testing, league sources told ESPN. After players entered the league’s bubble at the Walt Disney World Resort last week, anyone who either is caught leaving for an unauthorized reason or who broke the initial quarantine period (which covered being confined to your hotel room until passing multiple coronavirus tests in a longer-than 24-hour span) will be subject to the league’s re-entry protocols.

This means having to undergo enhanced coronavirus-19 testing – meaning the ones with the long swab up the nose, as opposed to the less invasive ones players are getting during their time in the bubble — in addition to a 10-day quarantine period in their hotel room. Caboclo left his room during the initial quarantine period, a source said. He was unaware that he was not allowed to do so, despite the league informing all players and staff of the protocol. “He should’ve known,” the source said. “It was no secret.”

– via Tim Bontemps @ ESPN

• Sad 1