• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Free Agent Targets

AHF

On 7/9/2020 at 6:25 PM, bird_dirt said:

If Marvin comes back, would that mean Diesel would come back, too?

Yes indeed, Marvin would be a sore target again for him but then maybe we sign Yi Jianlian and the fanboy version of Diesel would come around.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/8/2020 at 11:35 AM, JayBirdHawk said:

Speculates Bembry, Jones, Graham won't be back.

Wouldnt mind bringing Hardaway Jr back at all for the right price. Dude can score and has improved on defense... He might come cheaper than Harris..Not to mention we'd be snatching him away from Dallas. lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Well some interesting stuff there.

- is there really a 'feud' with Trae and Dunn or just one game where they got into it?

- Haliburton to start over Hunter with Cam at the 3?   I don't think so

• Like 3

I’d like to argue that having Capela doesn’t knock us out of the Trez sweepstakes.

This is from BSPN.

Montrezl Harrell | Clippers | Unrestricted

Harrell will certainly see an increase from his $6 million salary, but how much?

Removing the Hawks (Clint Capela) and Heat (Bam Adebayo) from the list of suitors leaves Harrell with Charlotte, New York and his current LA team as real options. Will any of those three pay starter money (think north of $16 million a year) for a player who started 25 out of 318 games and ranked 44th among all power forwards in ESPN's defensive real-plus-minus?

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/29460497/brandon-ingram-top-nba-free-agents-watch-bubble

On 7/14/2020 at 2:29 PM, macdaddy said:

- is there really a 'feud' with Trae and Dunn or just one game where they got into it?

I don’t know if anything is dated back with them but they’ve gotten into it in a couple different games. I felt Dunn got away with a cheap shot but then against I’m biased and it might have been good/annoying defense.

• Like 2

On 7/16/2020 at 3:14 AM, Spud2nique said:

I don’t know if anything is dated back with them but they’ve gotten into it in a couple different games. I felt Dunn got away with a cheap shot but then against I’m biased and it might have been good/annoying defense.

That game in Chicago a bit back really comes to the forefront to me. Trae lighting it up and was T'd up for staring at the Bull's bench. Dunn was not in a good mood the whole game. Reality Show kinda game but was a lot of fun to watch. Only major thing I remember between those two. Competition can do that kinda stuff though and if they are teammates see zero problem with them moving forward.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

That game in Chicago a bit back really comes to the forefront to me. Trae lighting it up and was T'd up for staring at the Bull's bench. Dunn was not in a good mood the whole game. Reality Show kinda game but was a lot of fun to watch. Only major thing I remember between those two. Competition can do that kinda stuff though and if they are teammates see zero problem with them moving forward.  

Ya I agree. It happens and I’d gladly welcome Dunn. MCW tried to pull a semi Dunn on Trae too. He’s just mad though cuz he went from rookie of the year to dud.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

MCW tried to pull a semi Dunn on Trae too. He’s just mad though cuz he went from rookie of the year to dud.

Its a really weird story with MCW just falling off the cliff like he did. As a rookie he almost had a couple of triple doubles in Philly. Just a weird career with him.

• Like 2

On 7/14/2020 at 5:29 PM, macdaddy said:

Well some interesting stuff there.

- Haliburton to start over Hunter with Cam at the 3?   I don't think so

Start Hunter and bring Cam off the bench then...Playing with 2nd unit would give Cam a chance to have the ball in his hands more..

Trae/Haliburton/Hunter/Collins/Capela

Dunn/Huerter/Cam/Jerami/Dedmon

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
On 7/18/2020 at 1:51 PM, terrell said:

Start Hunter and bring Cam off the bench then...Playing with 2nd unit would give Cam a chance to have the ball in his hands more..

Trae/Haliburton/Hunter/Collins/Capela

Dunn/Huerter/Cam/Jerami/Dedmon

Is Haliburton a starting shooting guard in the NBA at 180 lbs

• Like 2

• Moderators
23 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I don't think so.  I wouldn't consider benching two of Reddish, Huerter and Hunter to put him in as a starter with Trae.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

He's probably closer to 150-160 lbs, if we're being honest.  To get that 180, they probably weighed him wearing an overcoat and wet jeans.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Killian Hayes is a better prospect right?

I think of them as being in the same tier of prospect.  Both are quite intriguing.  Halliburton has the better skills and Hayes the better strength and athleticism.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

I think of them as being in the same tier of prospect.  Both are quite intriguing.  Halliburton has the better skills and Hayes the better strength and athleticism.

Yeah, I think they're considered same-tier prospects for the most part.

Hayes has pulled ahead for me though.

• Like 3