• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Free Agent Targets

AHF

On 7/20/2020 at 7:50 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm not starting Haliburton over Huerter or Reddish. The starting lineup needs continuity and experience.

I agree, I was just saying, since They had us taking and starting Haliburton..lol

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 1

• There are quite a few free agent point guard options for the Hawks to consider as a backup but the Bulls’ Kris Dunnshould be at or near the top of the list, The Athletic’s Chris Kirschner opines. Dunn is an elite level defender, though he’d have to paired up with quality shooters due to his offensive limitations. The Grizzlies’ De’Anthony Melton would also be an interesting option who could be paired with Young at times because of his defensive prowess.
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, terrell said:

Bulls are listening to offers for Lavine...

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/knicks-and-nets-reportedly-looking-at-zach-lavine-trade-news.114844.html

Anybody interested? lol

I actually think lavine can be a better player than he’s been so far overall. I may be the only person that thinks this but the guy is super athletic and coordinated  which usually works in your favor defensively skill wise though he has been known as poor defender so far with slight improvements. Defensively He may not have the IQ down to be a good defender right now but my point on lavines defensive issues has nothing to do with not being able to defend well based on skill. He has the skill just isn’t using it the right way apparently or giving enough effort on that end 

enough about my defensive rant on Lavine...the bigger question would be how he’d pair with the hawks and Trae offensively. I think he’s proven he can score with ball in his hands well but I wouldn’t call him elite at it but definitely good enough scorer you can give the ball to, to give you some points...where is he on offball skills / talent would be my question?...efficiency wise lavine has been good so far on that in his career in my opinion 

if we traded for lavine he’d instantly be our 2nd best scorer behind trae who can score with the ball in his hands. Collins would be our best off ball scorer still with capela 2nd best off ball scorer.

it could all work with a trae, lavine, collins, capela lineup offensively as long as they are all willing to move off ball somewhat and share the ball. To me IF trae and lavine figures it out that will follow up a possibility of having 3 guys who can drop 20 or more avg with capela extremely close to 20 per game.

• Like 1

Tyler Melton would be eons better for the Hawks than LLLLavine.  LLLLLavine is an empty calories player.

And, if you don't think he should have a bunch-a L's in his name, take a gander at his personal losing winning percentage over the course of his career.

Yeah, yeah.  I get it, I get it.  It's not his fault ..... or is it?

• Like 3

9 hours ago, kg01 said:

Tyler Melton would be eons better for the Hawks than LLLLavine.  LLLLLavine is an empty calories player.

And, if you don't think he should have a bunch-a L's in his name, take a gander at his personal losing winning percentage over the course of his career.

Yeah, yeah.  I get it, I get it.  It's not his fault ..... or is it?

Who? Is that De'Anthony?

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

Dion Waiters on a 1 yr deal anyone? lol. Seriously though, when he has his mind right, he can play...KCP could help us out next season too..I found myself FA watching tonight. lol

DeAnthony Melton makes sense if we truly think Kevin is going to be excellent as a backup PG for the 2nd unit. I am not sure I am as confident. I would rather Kris Dunn. If Kevin can be the backup PG as well, Melton makes more sense as he's better than Dunn overall. 

4 hours ago, NBASupes said:

DeAnthony Melton makes sense if we truly think Kevin is going to be excellent as a backup PG for the 2nd unit. I am not sure I am as confident. I would rather Kris Dunn. If Kevin can be the backup PG as well, Melton makes more sense as he's better than Dunn overall. 

Your guy mentioned that the hawks would consider trading the possible (should be) high draft pick acquired for the upcoming draft for a player of  Zach lavines caliber. Ironically since Zach himself  is starting to be rumored available...have you heard anything from your guy about the hawks being interested in making a trade with the bulls possibly?....and what exactly the bulls are asking for back for Lavine?...

i feel like I may have asked you this before but can’t recall. We need to pin the “Ask Supes” thread.

20 minutes ago, JTB said:

Your guy mentioned that the hawks would consider trading the possible (should be) high draft pick acquired for the upcoming draft for a player of  Zach lavines caliber. Ironically since Zach himself  is starting to be rumored available...have you heard anything from your guy about the hawks being interested in making a trade with the bulls possibly?....and what exactly the bulls are asking for back for Lavine?...

i feel like I may have asked you this before but can’t recall. We need to pin the “Ask Supes” thread.

@NBASupes disregard...I just caught up on the ask supes thread . Thanks

• Thanks 1