• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why don’t we throw in John Collins to make it fair? 🤔 

They must get their Hawks trade rumors from Brad Rowland

Not trying to hate.  I don't doubt that he is a real difference maker.  I just can't wrap my head around how the alpha personality who was the best player on the 18-19 roster never got a regular start

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Is Teague no longer in the picture?

Not exactly but I do think the Hawks want a younger in their prime vet. They wanted T.J. McConnell last year but he choose to go to Indiana which had more PT even if they offered less money 

10 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

All the minutes he, Kuzma, and JR get are direct obstacles to a Lakers title.

I'm way more concerned about his locker room effect.   Don't want him anywhere near this young team.  KCP i'd be down for though.

• Like 2

Playing time is a big deal for free agents unless you offer an insane amount of money. If the player is coveted, PT is critical. That's why Davis Bertrans will be a mountain too hard to land

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Kuzma

Too cool for school type of ball 🏀. I hate that. Kuzma is a direct obstacle.

I disagree with JR. I think he knows his job and will do it so Lebron doesn’t yell at him again.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Too cool for school type of ball 🏀. I hate that. Kuzma is a direct obstacle.

I disagree with JR. I think he knows his job and will do it so Lebron doesn’t yell at him again.

Agreed.  JR is a hired gun who knows his role and is good in it.  Kuz and Ant Edwards Dion Waiters are the problems. 

😏

And, to answer your other question spud, yes Zion is a fat-e.  It's no coincidence that, every time there's more than a day or two between seeing him, he blows up.

• Haha 2
38 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Agreed.  JR is a hired gun who knows his role and is good in it.  Kuz and Ant Edwards Dion Waiters are the problems. 

😏

And, to answer your other question spud, yes Zion is a fat-e.  It's no coincidence that, every time there's more than a day or two between seeing him, he blows up.

remember when @Spud2nique was like that?  He was more fun fat.  

• Haha 2
38 minutes ago, kg01 said:

😏

... to answer your other question spud, yes Zion is a fat-e.  It's no coincidence that, every time there's more than a day or two between seeing him, he blows up.

He's going to be a "swim with a t-shirt on" kinda guy in the near future.

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

He's going to be a "swim with a t-shirt on" kinda guy in the near future.

Haha.  Either that or a "Shiii, I made so much money I don't even care if ya'll see these moobs while I swim" kinda guy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, NBASupes said:

DeAnthony Melton makes sense if we truly think Kevin is going to be excellent as a backup PG for the 2nd unit. I am not sure I am as confident. I would rather Kris Dunn. If Kevin can be the backup PG as well, Melton makes more sense as he's better than Dunn overall. 

I love Melton for us..

Edited by terrell
55 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

As you were before I found out you were Billy Hoyle 😆. Brady bunch the youngest one in curls 🎼 

oh yeah.  I hadn't put that together.   

42 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

If we are thinking on Melton or Dunn... Why not go after Tre Jones? He is very similar and much more cheaper, I am beginning to think he is the best fit for us.

Too little.

• Confused 1
10 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Is Teague no longer in the picture?

I hope not tbh..I want a backup pg that can score, as well as distribute..Teague is fine as a 3rd pg though..

Edited by terrell
5 hours ago, gurpilo said:

If we are thinking on Melton or Dunn... Why not go after Tre Jones? He is very similar and much more cheaper, I am beginning to think he is the best fit for us.

He's a first rounder. 

I may have seen 20 minutes combined of Dunn’s and Melton’s games so I can’t speak to their tape display.  I do know they both had superior comprehensive ratings to Dennis last season, who had an outstanding year and who I‘ve always considered the leagues best BU  (Van Bleeth’s ascension notwithstanding), but both with much less offensive talent/ skill than Dennis.  I take away that they both screen, cut, and take reasonable shots.  A handling guard who can play plus defense without hindering the offense (looking at your Pierre) is of paramount importance for this squad.