23 minutes ago, terrell said:

I said this a while back..

All Ga offseason..

Draft: Edwards, Okoro, or Vassel

FA: Crowder and Aminu

Trae/Cam/Hunter/Collins/Capela

?/Huerter/Crowder/Aminu/Dedmon

Draft pick/Bruno/Skal/2nd rdr

All we need is a backup PG..............................

Aminu is not a FA.

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Aminu is not a FA.

Oh yeah.. Maybe it was Malik Beasley.  I dont know why I was thinking Aminu.. Have to trade for him. lol..

Beasley and Crowder would be even better..

We could draft Okungwu or Toppin..

Trae/Beasley/Hunter/Collins/Capela

Huerter/Cam/Crowder/Toppin or Gwu/Dedmon

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, terrell said:

He better do something.....

You're preaching to the choir...I've been taking some heat for criticizing Schlenk in recent weeks.  Schlenk has not demonstrated that he can build a playoff roster.  He seems not to be pressured either.  He would not even commit to even predicting the team making the playoffs this up coming season which I find very strange.  That's not a good sign!

2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

You're preaching to the choir...I've been taking some heat for criticizing Schlenk in recent weeks.  Schlenk has not demonstrated that he can build a playoff roster.  He seems not to be pressured either.  He would not even commit to even predicting the team making the playoffs this up coming season which I find very strange.  That's not a good sign!

To be fair, I dont think hes tried to build a playoff roster though. This year we better be in or close to it....But yeah i agree, he wet the bed in FA last year..Better get us some competent vets this season..

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
Just now, terrell said:

I dont think hes tried to build a playoff roster though. This year we better be in or close to it....

You must have missed the part where he would not even commit to making the playoff next season.  It might be more of the same I'm afraid.  Hopefully people will then wake up instead of defending him so much

Just now, Peoriabird said:

You must have missed the part where he would not even commit to making the playoff next season.  It might be more of the same I'm afraid.  Hopefully people will then wake up instead of defending him so much

I heard him say it was a goal..

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, terrell said:

Oh yeah.. Maybe it was Malik Beasley.  I dont know why I was thinking Aminu.. Have to trade for him. lol..

Beasley and Crowder would be even better..

We could draft Okungwu or Toppin..

Trae/Beasley/Hunter/Collins/Capela

Huerter/Cam/Crowder/Toppin or Gwu/Dedmon

Beasley is a RFA, depends on if Minny matches a deal if we offer.

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Beasley is a RFA, depends on if Minny matches a deal if we offer.

Yeah I know. If they take Edwards, they might not match..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

No he didn't...Pierce said it and I think Rustler said it but not Schlenk

Well still, Pierce saying it should mean something right? I mean I hope the Coach and GM are on the same page..Couldve sworn I heard Travis say it..Oh well..

Edited by terrell

5 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Even after Young's emergence, Atlanta is at least a tier behind New Orleans. The Hawks are still finding themselves and figuring out if John Collins and head coach Lloyd Pierce are long-term keepers. If Collins stays, that would limit Ingram's minutes as a small-ball 4, his primary position this past season. If Collins goes, Ingram would only have Young, a complementary center in Clint Capela and a host of young wings who are learning on the fly.

Who TF does he think would be playing center with Ingram as a small-ball 4?

JC YA DINGALING!

Charania must be losing it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Crowder's trash people.  If he were from the state of Tennessee, y'all wouldn't even bat an eye at him.

Same goes for Edwards, if y'all were being honest.

Nah hes better than trash..Crabbe was trash. Parsons was trash..Turner was trash...And Edwards wont be there when we fortunately..Not really a fan...I was just throwing the Ga boys out there..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, terrell said:

Well still, Pierce saying it should mean something right? I mean I hope the Coach and GM are on the same page..Couldve sworn I heard Travis say it..Oh well..

When I asked Schlenk if he agreed with coach Lloyd Pierce, who is sticking by his statement that the Hawks are a playoff team next season, he basically said it was hard to project before knowing what would happen in the offseason.

https://www.ajc.com/sports/basketball/hawks-mailbag-when-will-the-hawks-make-the-playoffs-again/57E4drgVj9rOTsQ3c0olbK/

Just now, Peoriabird said:

When I asked Schlenk if he agreed with coach Lloyd Pierce, who is sticking by his statement that the Hawks are a playoff team next season, he basically said it was hard to project before knowing what would happen in the offseason.

https://www.ajc.com/sports/basketball/hawks-mailbag-when-will-the-hawks-make-the-playoffs-again/57E4drgVj9rOTsQ3c0olbK/

GM isnt going to say Playoffs or Bust..Not happening..Thats coach talk tbh.

• Like 1