• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Free Agent Targets

AHF

On 9/7/2020 at 4:20 PM, kg01 said:

The prevailing theory is supes "accidentally" slipped in some butt nekked selfies so the thread was moved to the senior member forum.  Those types of things are a lot less offensive compared to the other content in the senior forums.

The much less likely scenario is some jacklegs from another site were jakkin' the material and potentially jeopardizing (imho) the contact.

I am actually fine with it being on Homecourt. I wasn't going to post information that wasn't wanted to enter the public regardless of who's lurking

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

Marvin still looks like a useful player in the NBA.  I much rather have the likes of him over players like Graham, Turner, Crabbe, Carter or Bembry.  Could come cheap too.

"Man, why would Schlenk sign a bum like Marvin Williams. He hates Schlenk so much, he'd rather retire than play here!" - Peo

25 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I am actually fine with it being on Homecourt. I wasn't going to post information that wasn't wanted to enter the public regardless of who's lurking

Yeah I remember you saying that.  Well if ya'll don't care then I'll leave it alone.  Sorry to make a big deal of it.  Chalk it up to my Petty LaBelle alter ego.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
26 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

i actually like the idea of brogdon here. im not sure how much money he'll command long term though.

Brogdon??? That's Malcolm, under contract with Indy for 3 more years.

I'm assuming you mean the Kings Bogdan Bogdanovic. Kings are said they are noot willing to let him leave. He's a RFA.

Consensus is $15 mil per.

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Brogdon??? That's Malcolm, under contract with Indy for 3 more years.

I'm assuming you mean the Kings Bogdan Bogdanovic. Kings are said they are noot willing to let him leave. He's a RFA.

Consensus is $15 mil per.

lmaoo nah sorry i meant bogdan from kings. Ah did not know that thanks.

So they must be looking to trade buddy heild if that's the case.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

lmaoo nah sorry i meant bogdan from kings. Ah did not know that thanks.

So they must be looking to trade buddy heild if that's the case.

I think so. Buddy isn't happy wirh his role off the bench.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
13 hours ago, kg01 said:

"Man, why would Schlenk sign a bum like Marvin Williams. He hates Schlenk so much, he'd rather retire than play here!" - Peo

You're going to very disappointed when Schlenk reveals his free agent signings!  I'm afraid it will be ore of the same.  Traveon graham, Bembry, Teague types

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

You're going to very disappointed when Schlenk reveals his free agent signings!  I'm afraid it will be ore of the same.  Traveon graham, Bembry, Teague types

If TS doesn’t change his approach to FA now that we are no longer tanking, it will be a cluster****.  More Graham type players won’t cut it.  Got to add rotation pieces now.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
33 minutes ago, AHF said:

If TS doesn’t change his approach to FA now that we are no longer tanking, it will be a cluster****.  More Graham type players won’t cut it.  Got to add rotation pieces now.

I think/hope this offseason will be different as we were in asset collection mode the last 2 years.

I think we are/should be transitioning from our rebuild into being a competitive team.

We have our foundation and cornerstone pieces, now we need to build on that.

• Like 2

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I think/hope this offseason will be different as we were in asset collection mode the last 2 years.

I think we are/should be transitioning from our rebuild into being a competitive team.

I'm much more optimistic that he will be working to add competitive pieces this offseason.  Last offseason was a question for me whether we'd want to compete or tank and TS made it clear we were tanking one more year.  It is time to switch to competing.

• Like 4

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

You know we have to wait and see if these guys can produce but it's interesting that most on the squawk seem to have faith in our core players but a lot have issues with Travis.   But if Collins/Trae/Huerter/Cam/Hunter actually pan out to be our 5 best players on a winning team then that's some astonishing and quick work in the draft.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

You know we have to wait and see if these guys can produce but it's interesting that most on the squawk seem to have faith in our core players but a lot have issues with Travis.   But if Collins/Trae/Huerter/Cam/Hunter actually pan out to be our 5 best players on a winning team then that's some astonishing and quick work in the draft.  

Don't forget our new center tandem...

:sun:

• Like 4

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Gray Mule said:

Don't forget our new center tandem...

:sun:

Indeed, we always seem to forget Capela. If trading the #17 pick for Capela isn't a signal that we are moving out of the rebuild, LP and TS inferring as much...then I don't know what else to add until FAcy.

• Like 3