Consensus #3 pick  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eggsactly.  That was the point we were stressing. Supes gonna show up at your house, spud.

😂 I started reading 📖 the feud between them to my gf late night when we exchange our sweet whispering nothing’s to one another. Her response..  😐...are you serious right now?  me: Well it’s ei

Posted Images

I voted for Wiseman at 2 and am voting for Okongwu at 3. 2 way big, can play PF and C, good rebounder, good defense and offense, I see him as an Adebayo clon, perhaps without the passing.

• Premium Member

If 1 and 2 are Edwards and Wiseman, I voted too trade #3 to someone who wants Ball. If Edwards or Wiseman are still at #3, have to take them.

• Like 1

I'm always going to select 'trade' but, if we have 2 seconds left on the clock and nothing materializes ... I guess I'd take Donkey OKongwu

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He's not overrated in general, on here, yeah. 

There's eggsperts saying he could be the #1 pick.  It's not just folks here overrating him.

Trade. If I'm forced to make the pick Haliburton or Toppin. 

2 hours ago, marco102 said:

Again, Give me Melo.  Although Okongwu or Hayes are okay here too.

I'd take Ball and ransom him to DET or NYK since they need him desperately.

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'd take Ball and ransom him to DET or NYK since they need him desperately.

But who would you get from either of them for Melo?  More draft picks?  That's the only thing they can offer that I'd be remotely interested in.

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

But who would you get from either of them for Melo?  More draft picks?  That's the only thing they can offer that I'd be remotely interested in.

Exactly.  Pit them against each other, sell his rights to the highest bidder.  We can net that and still get a guy we can use with their pick.

Ball to NYK would be a great story and would give them a marquee name they covet.  Same for DET.

I'd want Ball only if we didn't already have Trae.  Can't play them together imho.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'd want Ball only if we didn't already have Trae.  Can't play them together imho.

Ya it’s a video game 🎮 :gamer4:dream of mine to have a Zeke/Magic backcourt but they both need the ball it seems. Boo 😒 

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Exactly.  Pit them against each other, sell his rights to the highest bidder.  We can net that and still get a guy we can use with their pick.

Ball to NYK would be a great story and would give them a marquee name they covet.  Same for DET.

Agreed. The idea in principal sounds great but they are both best WITH the ball. Melo can't play off ball, Trae is still learning how to. I think it'll limit there effectiveness as a tandem.

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Ya it’s a video game 🎮 :gamer4:dream of mine to have a Zeke/Magic backcourt but they both need the ball it seems. Boo 😒 

It's ok.  Ball could end up being a rich man's Livingston.  Actually, that's what I'm expecting.

• Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, kg01 said:

It's ok.  Ball could end up being a rich man's Livingston.  Actually, that's what I'm expecting.

Wow really? I think Lamelo is going to be a better all around player but that doesn’t mean more effective in wins.

Ya, the Knicks and Pistons are perfect 👌 for Lamelo. Stat wise at least he would blow up.

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Wow really? I think Lamelo is going to be a better all around player but that doesn’t mean more effective in wins.

Ya, the Knicks and Pistons are perfect 👌 for Lamelo. Stat wise at least he would blow up.

That's where I think he'll settle in.  A better version of Livingston.

19 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

That's where I think he'll settle in.  A better version of Livingston.

ETA: 

Some Ball-to-Knick propaganda to whet your appetite ...

https://nypost.com/2020/05/23/knicks-mailbag-talking-nba-draft-plan-and-if-lamelo-ball-fits/

With Ball on the board and the Hawks set to pick, put in that call to DET and NYK.  See who blinks first, bro.

• Like 1