• Killian Hayes
    • Tyrese Haliburton
    • Isaac Okoro
    • Deni Avdija
    • Cole Anthony
    • Devin Vassell
    • Trade

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/25/2020 at 07:00 PM

47 minutes ago, kg01 said:

That's where I think he'll settle in.  A better version of Livingston.

Lamelo says he wants to be the best ever 15 years down the road. 

I won’t go that far but call me crazy I believe in his raw talent. There are a few questions marks like defense but as far as the other skills he possesses, I hate that I’m saying this but I like the guy and he has a chance to be a top 50 player in the league in the next couple years. Possibly top 25, he has the talent and size, he needs strength but look at cupcake 🧁 Durant. He stayed a little scrawny cupcake and he did well.

I’m going out on a limb 🦵 here. Lamelo will be a top 25 player in the league in 4 years. Book it! 

Having said that, he’s still not for us we have Trae.

@marco102 bookmark 🔖 this puppy 🐶 😃 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Lamelo says he wants to be the best ever 15 years down the road. 

I won’t go that far but call me crazy I believe in his raw talent. There are a few questions marks like defense but as far as the other skills he possesses, I hate that I’m saying this but I like the guy and he has a chance to be a top 50 player in the league in the next couple years. Possibly top 25, he has the talent and size, he needs strength but look at cupcake 🧁 Durant. He stayed a little scrawny cupcake and he did well.

I’m going out on a limb 🦵 here. Lamelo will be a top 25 player in the league in 4 years. Book it! 

Having said that, he’s still not for us we have Trae.

@marco102 bookmark 🔖 this puppy 🐶 😃 

I agree here @Spud2nique.  His passing and vision is top notch. 

Play him at the two and backup point and see what happens.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I agree here @Spud2nique.  His passing and vision is top notch. 

Play him at the two and backup point and see what happens.  

Ya that’s the thing with Schlenk. When he says we will pick BPA, is he bluffing.

Just saying if we get pick where he is the BPA, is he going to take Lamelo? If he’s sincere and does, then he’s probably the truest Nellie (Don Nelson) clone to actually talk the talk and walk the walk. A 6’7” point who can pass with the best and shoot with range, that sounds like a good prospect to me, oh and mind you he’s had a couple of older brothers who have made mistakes in front of him so he’s more prepared for it. 

Lamelo might be the NBA’s darling Luka next year 😂 Get ready for Lamelo till you vomit 🤮 😂 

• Like 1

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Ya that’s the thing with Schlenk. When he says we will pick BPA, is he bluffing.

Just saying if we get pick where he is the BPA, is he going to take Lamelo? If he’s sincere and does, then he’s probably the truest Nellie (Don Nelson) clone to actually talk the talk and walk the walk. A 6’7” point who can pass with the best and shoot with range, that sounds like a good prospect to me, oh and mind you he’s had a couple of older brothers who have made mistakes in front of him so he’s more prepared for it. 

Lamelo might be the NBA’s darling Luka next year 😂 Get ready for Lamelo till you vomit 🤮 😂 

Lamelo will be hyped more than Luka and Zion combined.  ESPECIALLY if he goes to New York!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

omfg, he'll be billed as "THE BIGGER TRAE YOUNG"

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, AHF said:

Just as an aside, I can’t pick “trade” without knowing what is on the board.  Anyone or any pick can be traded.

Well I thought we were under the assumption that Edwards goes 1 and Wise 2. Then it’s a matter of trading the 3rd pick or drafting what’s in the board?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

Just as an aside, I can’t pick “trade” without knowing what is on the board.  Anyone or any pick can be traded.

Fun-killer.

For the purpose of this exercise, the top two picks have been determined.

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

If he isn't a Hawk, I won't tolerate that disrespect!  lol

But if is a Hawk, I'll just mumble under my breath and hope it's true.

He can't be a Hawk.  Doesn't pair well with Trae or Collins (if that matters to you 🙄).

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, NBASupes said:

He's his own player and clearly not the next Trae Young. 

Now you're just fussin' with everybody, huh?

We were talking about what the media hype will be.  We were not discussing what we think he is as a player.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Well isn’t that where you got the Toppin hype from though? 

There is no Toppin hype to be honest. If people watched the tape offensively, they would be higher on him even if they drop him due to defense like me.