• Killian Hayes
    • Tyrese Haliburton
    • Isaac Okoro
    • Deni Avdija
    • Cole Anthony
    • Devin Vassell
    • Trade

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/25/2020 at 07:00 PM

Wiseman #2?  Shaking my head.

The best mix of potential upside as well as high floor at the top of this draft is Onyeka Okongwu.  He’s the one guy at the top of this draft with legitimate two way potential.  I’d take him #1, #2, or #3.  

I like Obi Toppin, but he can’t defend.  

25 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Wiseman #2?  Shaking my head.

The best mix of potential upside as well as high floor at the top of this draft is Onyeka Okongwu.  He’s the one guy at the top of this draft with legitimate two way potential.  I’d take him #1, #2, or #3.  

I like Obi Toppin, but he can’t defend.  

🤦‍♀️ crap 💩 the doctor agrees with me...

Okongwu great career betting ticket 🎫... 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, kg01 said:

Fun-killer.

For the purpose of this exercise, the top two picks have been determined.

He can't be a Hawk.  Doesn't pair well with Trae or Collins (if that matters to you 🙄).

😐 Lotta trader Bob Whittsitt’s here...

We might have to have the people that voted 🗳 for “trade” to revote and pick a player. When we run a consensus #4, the trade thing could come up again and mess up overall results. 

The trade option might need to be taken out as an option just because it’s too broad of an answer (trade for who).

Either than or we will go with the runner up to “trade” for consensus #3. 

Still a tight race but TRADE is still winning.

Unless @AHF can get into the system and see who voted for trade and have them revote. Or run the completely consensus #3 over again and eliminate the trade option.

Dang this trade thing is keeping a good battle between Gwu and Toppin. 😡 

I knew TRADES would always come back to bite you in the butt. I shoulda learned from the Nique trade 😢 😆 

• Moderators
22 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Unless @AHF can get into the system and see who voted for trade and have them revote. Or run the completely consensus #3 over again and eliminate the trade option.

Dang this trade thing is keeping a good battle between Gwu and Toppin. 😡 

I knew TRADES would always come back to bite you in the butt. I shoulda learned from the Nique trade 😢 😆 

Didn't know you couldn't see it but here you go:

@Buzzard

@mrhonline

@kg01

@LongTimeFan

@TRW

@Jdawgflow

image.png

It is your poll but I'd recommend pulling the trade option.  It is too vague, imo.  I would trade it for Giannis.  I wouldn't trade it for Damian Jones 2.0.  Lots of ground in between and a million different combination of players and picks with different consequences for cap management, etc.  Seems too many variables to get a real sense of where people are viewing the prospects.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Didn't know you couldn't see it but here you go:

@Buzzard

@mrhonline

@kg01

@LongTimeFan

@TRW

@Jdawgflow

image.png

It is your poll but I'd recommend pulling the trade option.  It is too vague, imo.  I would trade it for Giannis.  I wouldn't trade it for Damian Jones 2.0.  Lots of ground in between and a million different combination of players and picks with different consequences for cap management, etc.  Seems too many variables to get a real sense of where people are viewing the prospects.

Oh wow nice! Ya I agree. I just can’t edit the thing. I made the poll to expire at noon today. I can’t edit the thing and take the TRADE option out, could you do that? Also, I did set up to look 👀 at who voted for what but how do you actually look at it? 

1 hour ago, AHF said:

It is your poll but I'd recommend pulling the trade option.  It is too vague, imo.  I would trade it for Giannis.  I wouldn't trade it for Damian Jones 2.0. 

Ya agreed. Too vague. Plus people could vote Trade for consensus 4, 5 etc. Kind of screws up the purpose of prospect talent against one another.

If you could take the trade option out that’d be great thanks @AHF.

Either that or the highlighted names 

@Buzzard

@kg01

@mrhonline

@LongTimeFan

@Jdawgflow

@TRW

can post a “write in” option then tally the final numbers to determine the winner of consensus #3.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya agreed. Too vague. Plus people could vote Trade for consensus 4, 5 etc. Kind of screws up the purpose of prospect talent against one another.

If you could take the trade option out that’d be great thanks @AHF.

Either that or the highlighted names 

@Buzzard

@kg01

@mrhonline

@LongTimeFan

@Jdawgflow

@TRW

can post a “write in” option then tally the final numbers to determine the winner of consensus #3.

Jdawg already wrote in a vote.  I'm reluctant to edit it out of this one because it might wipe out all votes if the options change.  Don't know.

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@AHF if you take the trade option out and extend the poll time, would that allow those people who voted for trade to revote? 

See above.   There is a risk it could cause you to have to redo the whole thing.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jdawgflow said:

If I had to pick I would go Ball.

One down, 5 to go. @kg01 I realize I’m ruining cocktail 🍸 hour in the sac here, how dare me, but I did wipe my shoes 👟 at the door before entering, I’ve got some bad news here. The Hawks couldn’t trade the 3rd pick and pull a Pau Gasol/Reef thing again, we are actually on the clock ⏰... we need to pick a player 😳

6 minutes ago, AHF said:

Jdawg already wrote in a vote.  I'm reluctant to edit it out of this one because it might wipe out all votes if the options change.  Don't know.

See above.   There is a risk it could cause you to have to redo the whole thing.

Nice. No worries I guess we can just wait for the 5 to do write ins, but otherwise consider the poll closed to others in an hour or so when the poll actually closes.

Hopefully get the votes 🗳 in by tomorrow to start consensus #4. 

Edited by Spud2nique

12 minutes ago, AHF said:

If you can instruct me on how to negate my original "Trade" vote, I'll be glad to enter in Onyeka Okongwu.
Thanks.