Consensus #3 pick  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Revisiting this...select and Trade Ball (#3)to Pistons or Knicks. It'll be an exchange of 2020 1sts plus an additional incentive. Trade Idea...

Pistons: they send us their 2020 1st (#5) and Sekou Doumbouya (probably too much so I'd throw in our OKC 2022 1st), if not they'll include a 2021 1st top 3 protected for 3 years.

Knicks: they send us their 2020 1st (#6), a future 2021 1st, top 3 protected for 3 years and  Frank Ntilikina. NYK would be desperate enough so we hold out for one of their future Dallas 1sts as well :laugh:

I like dealing with the Pistons and Knicks. Ya, this looks like something that would really work for us. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eggsactly.  That was the point we were stressing. Supes gonna show up at your house, spud.

😂 I started reading 📖 the feud between them to my gf late night when we exchange our sweet whispering nothing’s to one another. Her response..  😐...are you serious right now?  me: Well it’s ei

Posted Images

1st overall? Please don’t let the Warriors land this guy. I saw a young Garnett in him myself and they actually make the comparison here. Something different about this cat 🐈 (not kitty 🐱 Minny Towns). 

Golden State Warriors — Onyeka Okongwu, F, USC 

Surely there will be a lot of disagreement at the top of the draft, especially if the Warriors get the No. 1 pick.

They’ve got the best backcourt in the NBA, plus Draymond Green and Andrew Wiggins. What they don’t have is a wing to tangle with Kawhi Leonard or a big to tussle with Anthony Davis.

Is Okongwu that guy? At 6-foot-9, 240 pounds, he’s a man-child who has the highest motor of any player in the draft. He was 10th in the country in PER, and led the NCAA in shooting (74.8%). He can defend 3-5.

His comps are all over the place: Maybe a young Kevin Garnett; he kind of plays like Bam Adebayo. Okongwu turns 20 in December. The only caveat: The Warriors could easily trade down a few spots and get Okongwu, who fits their win-now team better than Ball or Edwards.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...