Spud2nique

Consensus #4 pick

Consensus #4 pick  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1. Anthony 🐜 Edwards

2. James Wiseman

3. Onyeka Okongwu 

4. TBD

Edited by Spud2nique

3 minutes ago, mrhonline said:

Ya I’m sorry we didn’t include trades as it would make it difficult. But I wouldn’t mind getting a star who is “disgruntled” with his situation for pick 4 but we trying to pick from the players if nobody gets disgruntled and we end up having to take a guy.

Quick question @AHF, how are you able to see who voted for which player after the vote 🗳. Set the poll to be able to view it just wasn’t sure how. Thanks.

6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Quick question @AHF, how are you able to see who voted for which player after the vote 🗳. Set the poll to be able to view it just wasn’t sure how. Thanks.

Click on the icon that looks like a head and shoulders on the right.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Right.  You should see this:

image.png

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Oooooohhhhhhh 🧙‍♂️ :drinks:

28 minutes ago, AHF said:

Right.  You should see this:

image.png

:drinks:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@Spud2nique Isaac Okoro is missing from your list, he was in the previous lists.

:censored: damnnnnitttttt. I knew I forgot someone! No wonder @kg01 isn’t voting 🗳. His guy is off the list!!! 

He should have been the 4th name on the ballet. My bad. 

I botched it. Lw3 is shaking his head somewhere 😂.

IF YOU WANT TO VOTE 🗳 FOR ISAAC OKORO please write it in. Tally it up at the end.

I'm livid.  You also left Mr. Rade off the list.  First name "T".

I voted Ball in protest since I'm advocating trading him to the Nix or PissedOns.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm livid.  You also left Mr. Rade off the list.  First name "T".

I voted Ball in protest since I'm advocating trading him to the Nix or PissedOns.

I had a tough time between Lamelo and Toppin. I would also select n trade Ball but for keeping him on our roster with no trades, I went Gwu at 3 so it justifies going Toppin 4. Having said that I feel like I went against my own rule of BPA. Lamelo and Toppin are close.

You should have done an Okoro write  in like @JayBirdHawk. I like Okoro but not top 6 for me. Actually maybe at 6-8 for me.

10 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

:censored: damnnnnitttttt. I knew I forgot someone! No wonder @kg01 isn’t voting 🗳. His guy is off the list!!! 

He should have been the 4th name on the ballet. My bad. 

I botched it. Lw3 is shaking his head somewhere 😂.

At least you remembered the best player, Haliburton, to take at #4. 🤣

• Haha 1

I'm with KG on this one... take LaMelo to trade his ass. But it'd be more fun to trade him somewhere his dad hates.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Buzzard said:

At least you remembered the best player, Haliburton, to take at #4. 🤣

🐝 You are definitely making me notice him more than I normally would. I would usually chalk him up to be MCW based on build and position but he’s got more touch and saavy than MCW, who btw won rookie of the year somehow 🤷‍♀️.

I still put Haliburton and Okoro in the 6-8 range. I can’t pull the trigger at 4 or even the 5th pick on either. But at 6, definitely to both. I guess we will know more and narrow players down to 2 or 3 by the conclusion of the draft lottery.

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

🐝 You are definitely making me notice him more than I normally would. I would usually chalk him up to be MCW based on build and position but he’s got more touch and saavy than MCW, who btw won rookie of the year somehow 🤷‍♀️.

I still put Haliburton and Okoro in the 6-8 range. I can’t pull the trigger at 4 or even the 5th pick on either. But at 6, definitely to both. I guess we will know more and narrow players down to 2 or 3 by the conclusion of the draft lottery.

I don't expect him to go at 4; unless one of the teams who thinks he is the best PG in the draft jumps up to get him. Or that is where they are picking at already. I do think he is worth taking at 4 in this weak class.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheFuzz said:

Voted Hayes, but coulda gone Ball

Hayes is all over the place. I saw a mock had him at #1! I like his size at 6’5” and combo guard skills. We do need a Hayes or Haliburton type for sure. Just wonder if we are gonna address it via draft or a vet FA like Jordan Clarkson or somebody like that.