• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

J-E-T-Yes! Jason! Jason! Jason!

3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Man, i totally thought he was playing in the nba this season.  

Of all the Hawks draft picks how many people thought Jason Terry would have a 19 year career and key role in a championship?

I honestly didn’t buy a game like his is like a Lou Williams game, it kinda lasts forever as long as they can walk lol. 

But Terry and Jamal Crawford I wouldn’t have ever bet would last this long. 

Some guys don’t age. Jamal Crawford or Kendall Gill or Chauncey Billups. (The latter two facially).

• Like 1

• Admin

I think JT was the main reason that team didn’t work ... he couldn’t play point guard and as a result the team had no playmaking.  He is a Sg ... a undersized one at that.  That team had a lot of talent but needed the guy to run the offense 

4 hours ago, capstone21 said:

I think JT was the main reason that team didn’t work ... he couldn’t play point guard and as a result the team had no playmaking.  He is a Sg ... a undersized one at that.  That team had a lot of talent but needed the guy to run the offense 

Pffffttt short 2 guards. Who needsem? 😏 

• Haha 1

His personality is infectious, I expect him to be on the fast track to a Head.  Look for the jump shooting at Arizona to go up a notch.  And also look for his ill-fitted suits.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2