• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Consensus #7 pick

Spud2nique

Consensus #7 pick  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Hawks get the 7th pick, who ya got?

• Killian Hayes
    • Tyrese Haliburton
    • Deni Avdija
    • Cole Anthony
    • Devin Vassell
    • Aaron Nesmith
    • RJ Hampton
    • Precious Achiuwa
    • Tyrese Maxey
    • Saddiq Bey

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/03/2020 at 07:00 PM

17 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

👋 @Buzzard The Scrubs have Halibut 🐟 on their board before LaSmelly and Killin me softly (copyright that ish @kg01 I’m watchin you 👀) Hayes.

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/258332/Warriors-Have-Tyrese-Haliburton-Above-LaMelo-Ball-Killian-Hayes-On-Draft-Board

Despite what fans say, I think at least half or more let position of need influence who they like. With the Knicks, Pistons, Magic etc in need of a PG; this does not surprise me. I get the argument people here have that Haliburton is not going to be great or a future all-star. But I think he has all-star potential. With his size, defense, bbiq, passing, and three ball, the potential is there for him to be able to impact games. Especially close ones in the 4th quarter.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Despite what fans say, I think at least half or more let position of need influence who they like.

I agree with this. I lot of people say BPA but if we were picking for example 4th, would we take Toppin over Ball just because we have Trae? We shouldn’t I agree.

On 6/4/2020 at 1:53 PM, Spud2nique said:

I agree with this. I lot of people say BPA but if we were picking for example 4th, would we take Toppin over Ball just because we have Trae? We shouldn’t I agree.

I even suspect pundits of being swayed so their favorite team(s) gets a player of need in their fantasy mocks. Real GM is clearly leaning more to point guards with 3 in the top 6. Whereas here it is just as clear a lean to bigs with only 1 point guard in the top 6.

At the start of the season this was seen as a draft with a lot of point guard talent; and three potential stars in Ball, Edwards, and Wiseman. Things seemed to have turned against the point guards in the media. Its going to be interesting to see if NBA GMs think the same thing.