• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Consensus #12 pick

Spud2nique

Consensus #12 pick  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Hawks get the 12th pick, who ya got?

• Cole Anthony
    • RJ Hampton
    • Tyrese Maxey
    • Siddiq Bey
    • Patrick Williams
    • Aleksej Pokusevski
    • Jahmi’us Ramsey
    • Kira Lewis
    • Josh Green
    • Theo Maledon

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/15/2020 at 08:00 PM

1. Anthony 🐜 Edwards

2. James Wiseman

3. Onyeka Okongwu 

4. LaMelo Ball

5. Obi Toppin

6. Isaac Okoro

7. Tyrese Haliburton 

8. Killian Hayes

9. Deni Avdija 

10. Devin Vassell

11. Aaron Nesmith

12. TBD  (0.0% chance Hawks land here but we may trade down)

15 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Oh really? 

Yea, I'm not an expert on the leagues over there, generally respect them, but when I watch clips of Poku it's not flattering. It must be a b-league or something. Even so, that's one smooth 7fter

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, TheFuzz said:

Yea, I'm not an expert on the leagues over there, generally respect them, but when I watch clips of Poku it's not flattering. It must be a b-league or something. Even so, that's one smooth 7fter

Ya I know what you mean. I remember watching Lebron in some tapes again his high school competition. I mean that was kind of a similar case but he was going against some 5’7 little dudes and it was weird to watch. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I could not pull the trigger on Bey again and went Cole Anthony. He needs to make better decisions but he could be a Jet or Microwave type player. This late in the draft that makes him a BPA type pick.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I could not pull the trigger on Bey again and went Cole Anthony. He needs to make better decisions but he could be a JET or Microwave type player. This late in the draft that makes him a BPA type pick.

According to a lot of mocks he shouldn’t be here anymore but I dunno if he fits us that well. I mean I guess he does but there’s something about him I don’t love, not sure what. 

The Austin Rivers comparisons didn’t help. Austin is getting better but he doesn’t make me comfortable with the ball in his hands.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

According to a lot of mocks he shouldn’t be here anymore but I dunno if he fits us that well. I mean I guess he does but there’s something about him I don’t love, not sure what. 

The Austin Rivers comparisons didn’t help. Austin is getting better but he doesn’t make me comfortable with the ball in his hands.

He is reckless and depends on his three ball to much. If he matures, he has the tools. I think he would fit LPs offense to a T; since LP does not care if a player jacks up threes early in the shot clock. Now he would drive Pops bonkers with that.

• Thanks 1