• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Consensus #15 pick

Spud2nique

Consensus #15 pick  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Hawks get the 15th pick, who ya got?

• RJ Hampton
    • Tyrese Maxey
    • Patrick Williams
    • Jahmi’us Ramsey
    • Kira Lewis
    • Josh Green
    • Theo Maledon
    • Nico Mannion
    • Tyrell Terry
    • Jaden McDaniels

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/22/2020 at 07:00 PM

1. Anthony 🐜 Edwards

2. James Wiseman

3. Onyeka Okongwu 

4. LaMelo Ball

5. Obi Toppin

6. Isaac Okoro

7. Tyrese Haliburton 

8. Killian Hayes

9. Deni Avdija 

10. Devin Vassell

11. Aaron Nesmith

12. Aleksej Pokusevski 

13. Cole Anthony

14. Siddiq Bey

15. TBD - (Trade down scenario)

The lottery is wrapped up. Time for picks 15-30, aka the 2nd half of round 1. 

• Like 1

I’m gonna take my time on this one. Honestly I’ve thought about the first 10 picks maybe 12, definitely not from 15 on thinking we probably won’t be there but might you never know.

Im torn here between the combo skills offensively of AHF’s kitten Maxey, also a fav of kg, but I need to do my due diligence on a couple other guys that stick out as potential steals at 15. A Patrick Williams stands out and Jahmi’us Ramsey. 

10 hours ago, Buzzard said:

I am chasing the slightly younger and bigger player in Hampton. It was a coin toss between him and Maxey so I went with size

I definitely understand the size factor but for me, if the talent is about the same but it’s feel vs size, I personally tend to go with feel for the game and Maxey seems to have more fluid basketball  body movement than a somewhat more mechanical moving RJ. 

I’m on the fence here between Patrick Williams and Jahmi’us Ramsey.

Patrick Williams for me here. This kid might fall a bit but he’s a Schlenk type.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I definitely understand the size factor but for me, if the talent is about the same but it’s feel vs size, I personally tend to go with feel for the game and Maxey seems to have more fluid basketball  body movement than a somewhat more mechanical moving RJ. 

I’m on the fence here between Patrick Williams and Jahmi’us Ramsey.

Patrick Williams for me here. This kid might fall a bit but he’s a Schlenk type.

I've always had a problem with short shooting guards. Maxey has good size for a PG but I don't think he will ever be one; not even off the bench. I think you are really reaching with the Williams pick; but I have been wrong before.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

reaching with the Williams pick;

I actually said that to myself. But looking at the other prospects that are targeted to go around the mid 1st round in this draft, I couldn’t find a better fit for us than Williams.

I do agree though, he seems to be a guy that would be picked in the early or late 20’s vs 15th overall. Yea, I guess I went with who I thought might fit us best but ya it’s a definite reach, kinda like the Magic taking Chuma Okeke 16th overall last year in a bit of a surprise.

But like you and Haliburton, if he fits just reach a bit, I guess the main difference is that in my view you are reaching for Haliburton (6-10th pick) into a top 5 pick while I’m putting Patrick Williams (late first rounder) into the middle of the first round. 

• Like 1