• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Martha Ford steps down

Thomas

I said some things that were NSFS (not safe for squawk) in other forums regarding the new ownership. 

In the G rated rant here, I’m not very happy with any Ford and never have been. They hijacked my team as a family of wealthy morons who knew nothing about football 🏈 but just want to own a team for vanity and not success. 

Ferrari>Ford

Pintos>Fords

Id never buy a Ford car 🚗 in my entire life because those idiots bought and ran a football team into the ground because they don’t care about football 🏈.

• Sad 2

22 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Id never buy a Ford car 🚗 in my entire life because those idiots bought and ran a football team into the ground because they don’t care about football 🏈.

The article mentioned they have been in it since 1963 I think. Pushing sixty years there, wow. Sounds like vampires to me.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

The article mentioned they have been in it since 1963 I think. Pushing sixty years there, wow. Sounds like vampires to me.

We will never win with them. I’m not even talking a title. I have serious doubts about winning a playoff game. We’ve made it a few times but only to get walloped by powerhouses like the Seahawks and Saints during their best years. 

We need to wait out the Fords..Stafford... ya we are a long ways away.

Go Hawks and Braves! 😂 

• Sad 2