• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

EX-HAWKSWATCH: Pandemic Bubble Thunderdome Edition

• Moderators

XHW Game of the Day:

heat "AT" THUNDER (8 PM Eastern, NBA League Pass) -- I kinda hope this game's actually simulcast on Fox Sports Southeast, or even FS South. We can all afford to kick the Bravos onto tape delay right now. And the Dream, too (who scores more tonight, the Yanks, or the Dream?) Nothing much shaking for Miami, who's locked into the 3-seed and will await either the Fighting T.J. Warrens or the T.J. Maxx-brand Sixers to fall to them. Who coach Billy Donovan's club will face at playoff time is anyone's guess. Dennis' little menace is secure and now he's quarantining back in the Bubble. Both Steven Adams and Nerlens Noel are listed as questionable after missing the last game. Perhaps, we can see tonight if The Moose can get a little more loose tonight? Maybe a little battle of the titans in the post, wrangling with half-day Hawk Solomon Hill? Yeah. On second thought, who's the poor soul on the hill for the Bravos tonight, again?

~lw3

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

The Moose can get a little more loose tonight?

I just did the goggles 🥽 and poked myself in the eye 👁 thanks lw3! 😂 

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!!!! Dennis got a baby 👶 and back, I like this team a lot. They play a nice brand of ball. Them and the Raptors.

20 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

T.J. Warrens or the T.J. Maxx

😂 👍🏾 underoos only.. 😐 

• Haha 1

• Moderators

XHW Game of the Day:

MAVERICKS "AT" SUNS (4 PM Eastern, TNT) -- May today and tomorrow be the last time in our natural lives that we ever hear that annoying phrase, "Seeding Games." I'd much rather have sold off my capitalistic soul to have this final regular season phase called the Safe Drivers Save 40 Percent Games, or the Center Parc Credit Union Games. One thing I do dig is that teams can Moad Lanage without having to put up with Bobby Bagodonuts whining about how much of his mortgage he ate to get lower-level seats to watch the NBA stars like he's Issa Rae. No Porzstar and, probably, not much Luka today for Dallas, so maybe we'll see a big day for THJ, getting some season-elimination practice against Cam "Prime Time" Payne and the rising Suns. Phoenix is lip-synching for their playoff lives, but Devin Booker and company would do well to tune out Memphis and Freak-less Milwaukee, who will play at the same time around the way. Who wants a shot at LeBron and AD? We will find out in a couple days.

EfT1ep1U0AMlh4l?format=jpg

~lw3

• Moderators

XHW Game of the Day:

76ERS "AT" ROCKETS (9 PM Eastern, ESPN) -- While the Spurs finally return to Lottery Land for the first time since the days of four-dollar footlongs, the longest postseason streak in The Association stays in the Lone Star State. For Houston, they will soon embark on consecutive playoffs foray #8. (Y'all sorely miss those heady days when our Hawks were in the mix for ten years in a row? Or the Bravos for eleven? Yeah, me neither.) You wanna feel old? The second- and third-leading scorers when the Rockets started this playoff run in 2013 were the great Chandler Parsons and Jeremy Lin. Aside from Eric Gordon, nobody involved in making those runs for the Rockets will play today. Nobody who panned out from The Process will appear tonight for the Illadelphians. The Bubble floor and a global primetime Friday night audience are all yours, Mike Scott and DeMarre Carroll.

~lw3

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

XHW Game of the Day:

76ERS "AT" ROCKETS (9 PM Eastern, ESPN) -- While the Spurs finally return to Lottery Land for the first time since the days of four-dollar footlongs, the longest postseason streak in The Association stays in the Lone Star State. For Houston, they will soon embark on consecutive playoffs foray #8. (Y'all sorely miss those heady days when our Hawks were in the mix for ten years in a row? Or the Bravos for eleven? Yeah, me neither.) You wanna feel old? The second- and third-leading scorers when the Rockets started this playoff run in 2013 were the great Chandler Parsons and Jeremy Lin. Aside from Eric Gordon, nobody involved in making those runs for the Rockets will play today. Nobody who panned out from The Process will appear tonight for the Illadelphians. The Bubble floor and a global primetime Friday night audience are all yours, Mike Scott and DeMarre Carroll.

~lw3

Molly’s? Vaping? How bout learning to put the ball on the floor and adding new aspects to your game? 🤔 

Ah f it. You are who you are and we love you Mikey. Do you kid.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

You wanna feel old?

Was listening to NBA radio yesterday and the Utah Jazz announcer mentioned that the last time the Spurs failed to make the playoff, Robert Parish was on a roster, the announcer said”it was 96 but I don’t know who he was playing for but Parish was in the league.” 

I quickly yelled THE BULLS! Or the Hornets 🐝 maybe or both 🤔 

Ya I feel old as dirt. Thanks lw3! 

Well, that oatmeal and prune juice aren’t gonna take care of themselves.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, kg01 said:

@Spud2nique you boy ChukMcC is cookin Morant in the clutch.

Eta.  And ohhhhhh a clutch-Melo sighting?!  Haters better put some respeck on his name 

Thanks! I just came here to mention McChuckerson. It brought a tear to my eye 👁. But let’s face it, he needs to be doing this in round 2 to advance to round 3. Unfortunately they get the Lakers but I wouldn’t be surprised if the Blazers got a couple games, for NBA entertainment sake, oh and that pesky mighty dolla dolla bill y’all! 

Geez 🙄, I’m hard on my boy 👦....

😐... ok let me try that again and use different words.

Good job CJ! Atta boy 👦! Now go get yourself an otter pop. Oh, oh you asked all around Walmart and nobody knew what an otter pop was? Ok then get those skittles pops! 

• Like 1