Hawks Perpetual Preseason Watch


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, can you imagine these dudes going all out to earn the organization the chance to draft their replacement?

Skal clearly needs to be there. He needs to prove we should still resign him 

I feel the same way.  I was pissed we were left out but now that i'm watching it's even more infuriating.    We are talking about 30% more people in the bubble had they sent all teams.  That's not goi

Posted Images

  • Premium Member
3 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

So wait....

where is Heurter? Is he banged up AGAIN

shrg-1.gif

That's a very good question though... I guessed the teams based on what I saw in the video.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Every offseason he has some nagging thing.

I really wish they'd let these kids tough it out a little. Tomorrow isnt always promised as we have learned, and he has consistently missed crucial development time with his teammates every offseason he has been here.

After all these months I'd be begging to play if I was just a little sore. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Every offseason he has some nagging thing.

I really wish they'd let these kids tough it out a little. Tomorrow isnt always promised as we have learned, and he has consistently missed crucial development time with his teammates every offseason he has been here.

After all these months I'd be begging to play if I was just a little sore. 

He's not really that reliable 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Premium Member
5 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Every offseason he has some nagging thing.

I really wish they'd let these kids tough it out a little. Tomorrow isnt always promised as we have learned, and he has consistently missed crucial development time with his teammates every offseason he has been here.

After all these months I'd be begging to play if I was just a little sore. 

I don't know that he didn't play or isn't practicing, they only posted a 59 second clip so there is a lot not seen.

Hunter was on the sideline initially, then checked in.  Here is Huerter on the side line, not the best image, but:

image.png

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I don't know that he didn't play or isn't practicing, they only posted a 59 second clip so there is a lot not seen.

Hunter was on the sideline initially, then checked in.  Here is Huerter on the side line, not the best image, but:

image.png

 

Kevin was shooting the light outs, and they had to keep him to out for competitive balance of the teams.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I don't know that he didn't play or isn't practicing, they only posted a 59 second clip so there is a lot not seen.

Hunter was on the sideline initially, then checked in.  Here is Huerter on the side line, not the best image, but:

image.png

 

Is his arms crossed? lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

He's not really that reliable 

But Schlenk still sees him as part of the "core" for some reason..You cant count on this dude health wise...He has the same rookie body..And that shoulder still looks awkward ever since Jokic tried to take it off.......He better show me some massive improvement next season  or he's "core" no longer in my eyes. It's not like he was a lottery pick....lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, terrell said:

But Schlenk still sees him as part of the "core" for some reason..You cant count on this dude health wise...He has the same rookie body..And that shoulder still looks awkward ever since Jokic tried to take it off.......He better show me some massive improvement next season  or he's "core" no longer in my eyes. It's not like he was a lottery pick....lol.

He's reliable enough but health has always been an issue for Kevin. He always has nicks. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

Yeah Heurter has missed 19 games in two years and started 80% of the time.  Not sure where the unreliable label is coming from.

That's why I had to be more specific. Nicks and minor things play more of a role during practices. Not gameday. Some guys always have nicks and they miss time in practice even if they play the games. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Premium Member
4 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

So wait....

where is Heurter? Is he banged up AGAIN

 

 

 

 

Quote

“The knees have been great,” Huerter said. “The diet that I’m on, the strength training, the rehab type of stuff that we’ve been doing has been great. I haven’t felt that in a long time, knock on wood, doing that every day. I sprained my ankle pretty good, over a month ago, so there is some stuff this week that I have been limited on, but I’ve been able to participate in mostly everything we’re doing. Health-wise, there is nothing I expect that is going to be problematic moving forward right now. Obviously, we don’t know when we’re going to be playing yet, training-camp wise, but overall, I feel really good. Body is great.”

Later, Huerter was prompted to discuss the injury further and he explained it was the left ankle.

“Yeah, left ankle. It was within a workout,” said Huerter. “It’s going to be fine. It’s not something I’m worried about moving forward. I’m in the end stages of it. Just been limited a little bit this week with some of the full court stuff. Probably not staying in as long as I would have in previous times, but it’s not something I see as a problem moving forward.”

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • lethalweapon3 changed the title to Hawks Perpetual Preseason Watch

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.