• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Perpetual Preseason Watch

lethalweapon3

Every offseason he has some nagging thing.

I really wish they'd let these kids tough it out a little. Tomorrow isnt always promised as we have learned, and he has consistently missed crucial development time with his teammates every offseason he has been here.

After all these months I'd be begging to play if I was just a little sore. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I really wish they'd let these kids tough it out a little. Tomorrow isnt always promised as we have learned, and he has consistently missed crucial development time with his teammates every offseason he has been here.

He's not really that reliable 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I don't know that he didn't play or isn't practicing, they only posted a 59 second clip so there is a lot not seen.

Hunter was on the sideline initially, then checked in.  Here is Huerter on the side line, not the best image, but:

image.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I don't know that he didn't play or isn't practicing, they only posted a 59 second clip so there is a lot not seen.

Hunter was on the sideline initially, then checked in.  Here is Huerter on the side line, not the best image, but:

image.png

Kevin was shooting the light outs, and they had to keep him to out for competitive balance of the teams.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

image.png

Is his arms crossed? lol

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

He's not really that reliable 

But Schlenk still sees him as part of the "core" for some reason..You cant count on this dude health wise...He has the same rookie body..And that shoulder still looks awkward ever since Jokic tried to take it off.......He better show me some massive improvement next season  or he's "core" no longer in my eyes. It's not like he was a lottery pick....lol.

39 minutes ago, terrell said:

But Schlenk still sees him as part of the "core" for some reason..You cant count on this dude health wise...He has the same rookie body..And that shoulder still looks awkward ever since Jokic tried to take it off.......He better show me some massive improvement next season  or he's "core" no longer in my eyes. It's not like he was a lottery pick....lol.

He's reliable enough but health has always been an issue for Kevin. He always has nicks. 

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

Yeah Heurter has missed 19 games in two years and started 80% of the time.  Not sure where the unreliable label is coming from.

That's why I had to be more specific. Nicks and minor things play more of a role during practices. Not gameday. Some guys always have nicks and they miss time in practice even if they play the games. 

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

So wait....

where is Heurter? Is he banged up AGAIN

“The knees have been great,” Huerter said. “The diet that I’m on, the strength training, the rehab type of stuff that we’ve been doing has been great. I haven’t felt that in a long time, knock on wood, doing that every day. I sprained my ankle pretty good, over a month ago, so there is some stuff this week that I have been limited on, but I’ve been able to participate in mostly everything we’re doing. Health-wise, there is nothing I expect that is going to be problematic moving forward right now. Obviously, we don’t know when we’re going to be playing yet, training-camp wise, but overall, I feel really good. Body is great.”

Later, Huerter was prompted to discuss the injury further and he explained it was the left ankle.

“Yeah, left ankle. It was within a workout,” said Huerter. “It’s going to be fine. It’s not something I’m worried about moving forward. I’m in the end stages of it. Just been limited a little bit this week with some of the full court stuff. Probably not staying in as long as I would have in previous times, but it’s not something I see as a problem moving forward.”

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1