• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Consensus pick #21

Spud2nique

Consensus pick #21  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Hawks get the 21st pick, who ya got?

• Jahmi’us Ramsey
    • Kira Lewis
    • Josh Green
    • Theo Maledon
    • Nico Mannion
    • Tyrell Terry
    • Tre Jones
    • Tyler Bey
    • Leandro Bolmaro
    • Paul Reed

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/06/2020 at 07:00 PM

13 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Yo @Alex...been awhile, how's the kiddo?

Long time @JayBirdHawk.  She is doing really well.  Going to be 4 in three weeks!  She does very in “school” as we call it.  It’s daycare, but all of her teachers there say how smart she is all the time.  This has gone back awhile so it’s wonderful to hear good things about her from people who know what they are talking about.  Sooner than later we need to decide where she is going to actual school.  She will either go into kindergarten next year or 2022.  I am leaning towards next, though.  I love her imagination more than anything else though.  
Still no siblings for her unfortunately and we aren’t getting any younger either.  Seem to have identified a cause and are looking into what we can do to correct it.  She wants to be a big sister so badly.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
33 minutes ago, Alex said:

Long time @JayBirdHawk.  She is doing really well.  Going to be 4 in three weeks!  She does very in “school” as we call it.  It’s daycare, but all of her teachers there say how smart she is all the time.  This has gone back awhile so it’s wonderful to hear good things about her from people who know what they are talking about.  Sooner than later we need to decide where she is going to actual school.  She will either go into kindergarten next year or 2022.  I am leaning towards next, though.  I love her imagination more than anything else though.  
Still no siblings for her unfortunately and we aren’t getting any younger either.  Seem to have identified a cause and are looking into what we can do to correct it.  She wants to be a big sister so badly.  

That is so lovely. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 7/23/2020 at 7:21 AM, Alex said:

Great to hear and fingers crossed for the younger sibling!