• Ben Simmons
    • Rudy Gobert
    • Donovan Mitchell
    • Bradley Beal
    • Victor Oladipo
    • Devin Booker
    • Jrue Holiday

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/2020 at 07:00 AM

Every team wants to get a star ⭐️ on their team. Once they rebuild and get that star ⭐️ they look to team him with another star ⭐️. Which of these players has the best chance of pairing with Trae?

PS I want to say that I love our core in JC, Cam, Hunter, Huerter and Capela. Just a hypothetical poll 🗳 for fun.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This needs to be broken into 3 categories: SuperStar, All-Star and Star.

I see. That’s very perceptive and a great idea 💡! If AHF is able to adjust it accordingly based on everybody’s preferences that would be fantastic! Thaaaaaaanks.

See, @mrhonline I’m improving in the ability to receive constructive criticism. 😃 I don’t yell at people anymore! 

Progress not perfection!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

SuperStar

I just went the superstar route for the most part wanted to keep it simple. Left out Kawhi and PG13 because they are married to LA. Same with Lebron, Harden and the rest of those guys who are in a situation where they will stick most likely.

AD is also one of those guys who will stay a Laker but there’s a 0.8765% chance he might wanna build a Magic/Kareem with Trae but I doubt it with Lebron there and the little LeBron’s all signed up with the purp n gold.

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

I see. That’s very perceptive and a great idea 💡! If AHF is able to adjust it accordingly based on everybody’s preferences that would be fantastic! Thaaaaaaanks.

See, @mrhonline I’m improving in the ability to receive constructive criticism. 😃 I don’t yell at people anymore! 

Progress not perfection!

I don't think I can edit any poll without wiping out the results and effectively restarting it so I'd say to just start a new thread if you'd like to break them out and then let me know if you want this one closed.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Every team wants to get a star ⭐️ on their team. Once they rebuild and get that star ⭐️ they look to team him with another star ⭐️. Which of these players has the best chance of pairing with Trae?

PS I want to say that I love our core in JC, Cam, Hunter, Huerter and Capela. Just a hypothetical poll 🗳 for fun.

This is a trick of the devil.   Only one of these guys is a top 40 player in the league.   The kids have to significantly improve in order to reach "love" status.

If this was middle school, I'm checking "maybe".

Yes? No? Maybe?.... - Balcony Dads

• Haha 3

I will probably vote 🗳 Giannis because I made a thread a while back about Giannis coming here. Then I saw how he totally dissed Trae and didn’t select him for the all star ⭐️ team when he and Bron were making picks. Then I thought 💭 why would he do that 🤔 It was blatantly obvious now as to why...

REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY PEOPLE!!!! Giannis wants to fool everybody in doing that to think he would never sign with the Hawks then BAM! We get him! 

I’m going Giannis like @marco102 as well but the realistic choice may be @kg01 ‘s pick Embiid who said recently that he can carry Philly’s “entire offense” 🧐 That means a couple things.

1. Gimme the freakin ball 🏀 

2. Ben Whommins? 🤔 Don’t know him don’t need eem.

Or Beal as a dark horse 🐴 . Imagine Beal and Trae, the leagues 2nd and 4th leading scorers respectively. They both average around 30, so if they kept that up that’s a 60ppg backcourt which without checking I’m assuming would be an all time NBA record.

Things are looking up soon whether we groom our own or bring in A CHOSEN ONE (not Bronny doh).

• Like 2

Well I'd say we all obviously want Giannis.

I think one of Gobert/Mitchell leave if they continue to not like each other. Is Mitchell a FA next summer?

Embiid is also possible as @kg01 eluded to. 

So do we vote who we think is most likely? Or who we hope for the most?

• Like 3

• Moderators
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Cam, Capela and John? 

i think that's it.  

I actually said Booker, not so much because i want him, but i think he's the only one to be realistically available to us at some point. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Cam, Capela and John? 

That cost you a podcast listen from me. First you give up on voting for the consensus series and now you neglect to read what I wrote at the bottom in saying I like our core. It was just an exercise and you came and 💩 on it! 

I hope you had a great podcast with the dog walker! 😡 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

That cost you a podcast listen from me. First you give up on voting for the consensus series and now you neglect to read what I wrote at the bottom in saying I like our core. It was just an exercise and you came and 💩 on it! 

I hope you had a great podcast with the dog walker! 😡 

You already know my answer, it's Giannis or AD. AD especially. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I went Giannis. He’s the one. If he’s smart he teams up with Trae in Atlanta and wins 7 championships! 

LETS GO HAWKS!!!!!! (I miss typing that 😞).

The problem with Giannis is he has low/no incentive to leave MIL.  He has more incentive to try and attract someone there.  So, on this Giannis/Trae pairing, y'all better be careful what you wish for.

😒

On the other hand, my choice has been boo'd by his home fans, he's been passed over as the franchise "savior" there although he's the more complete player, he's been forced to play for a gard-awful coach, and they ain't winnin' nuthin'.

He has every incentive to leave.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Anthony Davis - I dont see it, he wants a contender now, not a team with youth

Giannis Antetokounmpo - He is staying put, sorry

Joel Embiid - They will keep him over Simmons

Ben Simmons - He will be moved and fits here, but I think lands elsewhere

Rudy Gobert - He may leave but only for a better situation which we are not at the moment

Donovan Mitchell  - He may leave but will likely stay, I question the fit next to Trae

Bradley Beal - Wont come here, will go be  Robin to an older vet superstar

Victor Oladipo - Possiblity, he would be a fit here

Devin Booker -  He lands in Minny if he leaves, he wants to play with KAT and DLo

Jrue Holiday - Possibility, he would make us a contender, a Chauncey Billups type piece

Edited by RedDawg#8

• Moderators
1 minute ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Anthony Davis - I dont see it, he wants a contender now, not a team with you

Giannis Antetokounmpo - He is staying put, sorry

Joel Embiid - They will keep him over Simmons

Ben Simmons - He will be moved and fits here, but I think lands elsewhere

Rudy Gobert - He may leave but only for a better situation which we are not at the moment

Donovan Mitchell  - He may leave but will likely stay, I question the fit next to Trae

Bradley Beal - Wont come here, will go be  Robin to an older vet superstar

Victor Oladipo - Possiblity, he would be a fit here

Devin Booker -  He lands in Minny if he leaves, he wants to play with KAT and DLo

Jrue Holiday - Possibility, he would make us a contender, a Chauncey Billups type piece

Bear in mind some of these guys are more trade candidates than FA signing.  For example, Embiid is under contract for 3 more years and Booker for 4.  Those guys won't be picking their home anytime soon.  Their teams, however, might run into financial trouble or decide to hit the reset button.  In that case, Minnesota needs to outbid Atlanta (and/or others) if they want to make that acquisition.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1