• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Consensus pick #25

Spud2nique

Consensus pick #25  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Hawks get the 25th pick, who ya got?

• Jahmi’us Ramsey
    • Kira Lewis
    • Josh Green
    • Nico Mannion
    • Tyrell Terry
    • Tre Jones
    • Tyler Bey
    • Leandro Bolmaro
    • Daniel Oturu
    • Robert Woodard II

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/15/2020 at 07:00 PM

1. Anthony 🐜 Edwards

2. James Wiseman

3. Onyeka Okongwu 

4. LaMelo Ball

5. Obi Toppin

6. Isaac Okoro

7. Tyrese Haliburton 

8. Killian Hayes

9. Deni Avdija 

10. Devin Vassell

11. Aaron Nesmith

12. Aleksej Pokusevski 

13. Cole Anthony

14. Siddiq Bey

15. Tyrese Maxey

16. Patrick Williams

17. RJ Hampton

18. Jaden McDaniels 

19. Isaiah Stewart 

20. Desmond Bane

21. Theo Maledon

22. Xavier Tillman

23. Paul Reed

24. Jalen Smith

25. TBD (trade down scenario)

New kid on the block: Robert Woodard

One of my sleepers. I’m starting to sound like Ahmad Rashad, and my main man Robert Woodard. This guy doesn’t mind dunking on people, apparently likes it very much. đŸ„Ž sick slams peep 👀 it.

It was a tough one for me between Tre Jones and Tyrell Terry. Tre is more of a general on the court and finds people better in sets but Terry has a feel for the game like our Trae. In fact, they keep comparing him to Trae both in this YouTube video and the breakdown.

What Terry lacks physically, he makes up for with arguably the purest 3-point stroke in the class. He is of the Trae Young mold, where, in the new NBA, he cannot be dismissed out of hand on size alone. If Terry proves to be an elite shooter, it not only can work, he could thrive in the league.

To compare Terry to Young is a bit bold. I’ve come to like the Seth Curry comparison. At Stanford this season, Terry made 48 percent of his catch-and-shoot 3-point attempts. Of the 190 players who attempted 100 catch-and-shoot 3-point shots this season in the NBA, Curry led the league in field goal percentage — also at 48 percent. Curry also led the league in catch-and-shoot 3-point percentage during the 2018-19 season. Even that bar seems high for Terry. But if he does reach close to Curry’s level, Terry will be in the league for a long time.

2 hours ago, AHF said:

I kind of regretted not voting for Tre Jones so you can flip my vote to him if that helps.

Josh Green to Tre ✅ thank you sir. Tre does deserve a higher spot that he’s most likely going to get drafted. He’s like a Jalen Brunson/Jevon Carter type, or like his own brother Tyus in Memphis. The brothers play under control even though Tre can’t shoot that well. He’s good at everything else.