• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

New Jersey!!!

ShooterSays

• Premium Member

I wonder what fancy name for the colors Koonin is cooking up :laugh:.

Gone are Torch Red, Granite Gray and Volt in is what?

Fire Red, Midnight Black and Yellange (YellowOrange ) :spiteful:!!!

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

If I click on this my computer 💻 will die.

🤔 Time for a new computer.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

To further add - these are our "Statement Edition" jerseys. The red ATL jerseys from the past few years are the jerseys being replaced by this one. So a primary home and away are still to come. 

Oh thank god. I mean lol I like them but I’m glad the main event is still coming cuz i don’t love them.

My favs were those black n yellow badass alternates from 2016 I think. Those were the perfect blend of colors but still not ours, volt n black.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Going to have to see the side stripes and shorts because if their thinking was just “hey! Let’s take the powder blue throwbacks that were interesting and unique and replace the red/powder/silver color combo with black and yellow!” Then this is a severe downgrade for me.

I can understand getting away from the volt but the triangles could have been retained in a subdued manner similar to how it was used only on the side panel of the first city/Pistol throwbacks.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dnice said:

Hawks-throwback-3-final.png

This and the white one look to be photo shopped. You can tell by the top left corner of each jersey. The source, Rob Perez, never tweeted them either. With that said, these are sick and definitely match what they've been saying of celebrating "The Human Highlight Era". I'd love for the real ones to look like this when they drop!

• Like 2