• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

New Jersey!!!

ShooterSays

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

kg approves.  Absent just bringing back the Nique unis, these are fine.

I eagerly await the response from the uni aficionado, the fashion maven, the hawksquawk diva himself, mr. @Sothron

The floor is your, saphron ...

They are mostly meh to be honest. The black one is nice looking. 

They should have just went back to the jersey below. It is probably my favorite Hawks jersey and you never see it anymore even in NBA 2k games.

mar-1995-guard-steve-smith-of-the-atlant

• Like 4

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, Sothron said:

They should have just went back to the jersey below. It is probably my favorite Hawks jersey and you never see it anymore even in NBA 2k games.

I think this is pretty darn close though.

9 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Perhaps this was an over-correction to the stretch of the volt unis.  Really basic but purposely so.

I'm ok with it but I hope they stay consistent rather than changing every other year.

And, as is the case with many things, you and I just disagree on these Smitty-era unis.  Let me put my hand, lovingly, on your shoulder before I say this.  Those unis were all awful, sir.  Awful.  That's why you don't see them anymore.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

And, as is the case with many things, you and I just disagree on these Smitty-era unis.  Let me put my hand, lovingly, on your shoulder before I say this.  Those unis were all awful, sir.  Awful.  That's why you don't see them anymore.

100% agree