• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

New Jersey!!!

ShooterSays

• Premium Member
18 hours ago, kg01 said:

Yall gonna make me be that guy, huh?

Ok, then.

Is the NBA gonna do the right fkng thing and give us a home game on MLK day from now on?  Instead of celebrating the place where the man was killed.  I never understand that.

I'm aware of the events leading up to his death there.  But, relative to Atlanta, the man has no ties to Memphis other than having been killed there.

so, instead of the segment where they show the balcony where he was shot, maybe give us a segment on his home?  Maybe show where he went to college?  Where he preached.  Maybe the museum, the King Center?  Any one of those is better than anything happening in Memphis.

If the 2020-21 season starts January 18th (as proposed, but not finalized) MLK DAY 2021 - Hawks should be on the schedule for Opening Day/Night!

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

A+ job on all the jerseys but i have to say having Jordan on a Hawks jersey really sucks.   

I'd like a bigger Pacman feature but I'm tempted to get a jersey for the first time in a long time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

dei4tcr4a3w51.jpg

The black is definitely better than the granite grey and the yellow is wayyy better than the neon.

I think its an upgrade but still a bit bland. The red and black dominate and the yellow is just kinda there. Maybe have the Half-court line, free throw line and three point line also be yellow?

On 10/30/2020 at 12:54 PM, aali34 said:

dei4tcr4a3w51.jpg

The black is definitely better than the granite grey and the yellow is wayyy better than the neon.

I think its an upgrade but still a bit bland. The red and black dominate and the yellow is just kinda there. Maybe have the Half-court line, free throw line and three point line also be yellow?

Im fine with the colors but adding  more design or detail into the border would be nice. Nothing crazy just a few lines and accents and what not. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...