• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

New Jersey!!!

ShooterSays

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm starting to grow weary of the "Atlanta" wordmark on the jerseys now. Seeing the "Hawks" on the black jerseys just looks so much better compared to the smaller font used for Atlanta. I wish we could go back to the team nickname on all of the jerseys, or at least the black and white. Am I the only one?

HTJHOXAY4FGDHMVOTVSD7OQGAA.jpgEddWX8EWkAAR-C7-832x447.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I'm starting to grow weary of the "Atlanta" wordmark on the jerseys now. Seeing the "Hawks" on the black jerseys just looks so much better compared to the smaller font used for Atlanta. I wish we could go back to the team nickname on all of the jerseys, or at least the black and white. Am I the only one?

I concur I’ve only gotten the black Trae one but I would like to see HAWKS on the red and white ones because they take me back to the 80’s pacman unis and they are our primary colors after all. Black was never our color, though it goes well with other colors as far as attire for sure. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Just glad they don’t say ATL like the stupid Falcon’s jerseys. But I agree, Hawks looks a little cleaner. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ShooterSays said:

Just glad they don’t say ATL like the stupid Falcon’s jerseys. But I agree, Hawks looks a little cleaner. 

It looks so good. Its been since what, the Navy blue, red and silver era since we had Hawks word marks featured?

• Moderators
On 3/27/2021 at 6:51 PM, RedDawg#8 said:

Atlanta on the white jerseys definitely looks too small to me.   I think the reds are fine.   I liked them all at first but definitely the black have become my favorite desepite not being the traditional hawks colors.   Something about the black ones say Omni to me but i don't know why. 

• 4 months later...