• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They need this silhouette:

Confirmed new jersey for next year!!! I love it and there are more styles to come.

It honestly has made no sense for MLK game not to be a home game for obvious reasons. I like the fact the team is honoring him with the jerseys. God knows in today's America and world we need reminder

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Didn't see that coming! lol

Oughta note here that former longtime Archbishop of Atlanta (now in DC) Wilton Gregory was just recently elevated to Cardinal, the first African-American so named.

~lw3

• Like 2
3 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Didn't see that coming! lol

Oughta note here that former longtime Archbishop of Atlanta (now in DC) Wilton Gregory was just recently elevated to Cardinal, the first African-American so named.

~lw3

The Pope is Argentine, probably a Manu fan.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Premium Member

I might never complain about the sad generic state of jerseys in ATL again.

Stealing someone else's line... "Now you know how Bill Walton sees every game."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
On 10/4/2020 at 11:14 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Donation from the MLK Jersey Sales goes to Women Owned Business:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm starting to grow weary of the "Atlanta" wordmark on the jerseys now. Seeing the "Hawks" on the black jerseys just looks so much better compared to the smaller font used for Atlanta. I wish we could go back to the team nickname on all of the jerseys, or at least the black and white. Am I the only one?

HTJHOXAY4FGDHMVOTVSD7OQGAA.jpgEddWX8EWkAAR-C7-832x447.jpg

• Like 1
8 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I'm starting to grow weary of the "Atlanta" wordmark on the jerseys now. Seeing the "Hawks" on the black jerseys just looks so much better compared to the smaller font used for Atlanta. I wish we could go back to the team nickname on all of the jerseys, or at least the black and white. Am I the only one?

I concur I’ve only gotten the black Trae one but I would like to see HAWKS on the red and white ones because they take me back to the 80’s pacman unis and they are our primary colors after all. Black was never our color, though it goes well with other colors as far as attire for sure. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Just glad they don’t say ATL like the stupid Falcon’s jerseys. But I agree, Hawks looks a little cleaner. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, ShooterSays said:

Just glad they don’t say ATL like the stupid Falcon’s jerseys. But I agree, Hawks looks a little cleaner. 

It looks so good. Its been since what, the Navy blue, red and silver era since we had Hawks word marks featured?

On 3/27/2021 at 6:51 PM, RedDawg#8 said:

Atlanta on the white jerseys definitely looks too small to me.   I think the reds are fine.   I liked them all at first but definitely the black have become my favorite desepite not being the traditional hawks colors.   Something about the black ones say Omni to me but i don't know why.