Which new Hawks uniform is your favorite?

Which new Hawks uniform is your favorite  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, Dnice said:

What's good about this set it's something for everyone.....I don't think folks least favorite is way behind. 

Nice new avatar. Classy.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Dnice said:

What's good about this set it's something for everyone.....I don't think folks least favorite is way behind. 

Agreed.  I do see how some folks say the lack of outline on the red and white letters/numbers causes them to kinda wash out a bit.  I could see them adding black outline at some point.

• Like 2

The black one for sure. They're all clean, nice jerseys, but the black one is the most unique. I'm constantly reminded of the Houston Rockets and McDonalds when I look at the other 2. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

All of em hard as nails.  The part I’m not looking forward to are the pink and green shoes these kids are gonna ruin them with.

You wanna set a 45 year old big man screen on them lil pink n green shoe kids huh? You know you wouldn’t mind setting a nice Willis or Oaktree pick and sending a newbie down lol

20 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

You wanna set a 45 year old big man screen on them lil pink n green shoe kids huh? You know you wouldn’t mind setting a nice Willis or Oaktree pick and sending a newbie down lol

You know I would lol.  Gimme the foul too.

• Haha 1

I love the black but the red is a close 2nd. Haven’t voted yet but I think the black, I guess I don’t know whether I’d like it to say HAWKS or ATLANTA across the front. Plus red is our main color. 

Damn I’m torn. The black has the jump man which is cool but the ✅ Nike is a classic. I don’t know 🤷‍♀️ anyone got a quarter?

Red all day. Red and yallow, red and yallow, red and yallow. The black is a very close 2nd 👏

• Like 4

The ✌️ above posters are making me wanna go red from black but I already pushed the button. 😐 

Nah, ill go wit my initial instinct, black!

• Haha 1
  • Moderators

Like I posted on the other thread, the red ones are my favorite.  Part of that is they feel the most "Hawks" to me. 

If you had 12 different designs prior to this and removed the team and city name from from the jerseys and replaced it with a generic "team" or something just to see the colors and font, I wouldn't be able to match the black ones up with us.  The white ones would be generic enough that I'd not know.  But the red ones I could pick as Hawks jerseys.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, AHF said:

Like I posted on the other thread, the red ones are my favorite.  Part of that is they feel the most "Hawks" to me. 

If you had 12 different designs prior to this and removed the team and city name from from the jerseys and replaced it with a generic "team" or something just to see the colors and font, I wouldn't be able to match the black ones up with us.  The white ones would be generic enough that I'd not know.  But the red ones I could pick as Hawks jerseys.

And you wouldn’t think your having an acid flashback from the 90’s and watching the Rockets 🚀? 🤔 I know you partied hard at Kentucky with Ash.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Team black baby 👶!!! 🥳 I see your red @AHF and raise you a Cam in black! Smooooooooth!

I like the black but they could just as easily be a new jersey for the Bruins or Baylor or the Lakers or whatever.

image.jpeg

• Like 1