• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Draymond with a little less Green

• Moderators
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

I was watching that.  I couldn't believe he said it in general but i thought players couldn't tamper?  I thought they could say anything they wanted.

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2019/09/27/nba-details-tampering-guidelines-including-players-inducing-others-to-demand-trade/

Conduct from player inducing another player to demand trade will be violative of tampering.

What the league does not want — and what it’s going to crack down on hard with its new tampering rules — is teams using players as a proxy to do their recruiting for them, something a lot of smaller market teams fear is already happening.

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

I was watching that.  I couldn't believe he said it in general but i thought players couldn't tamper?  I thought they could say anything they wanted.

Nope 👎 Adam Silver runs a Nazi regime. Can’t say nada. 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Nope 👎 Adam Silver runs a Nazi regime. Can’t say nada. 

Players can say a ton.  They actually have way more authority to do a LeBron in Miami part 2 even when both guys are under contract than they did before Silver clarified the league's approach to the rules.  

However, teams can't be involved with that and can't direct it.

Green is getting hit with a fine from the Warriors because he was dumb enough to say he was "maybe tampering" and the team wanted to make it 100% clear that they don't endorse it.  Because that is the only way the team or Green get in any real trouble is if Green has their blessing.

$50k is the wink/wink public rap on the knuckles for saying out loud what the team would rather he did more discretely.  

• Like 1