• Lakers in 5
    • Lakers in 6
    • Lakers in 7
    • Blazers in 4
    • Blazers in 5
    • Blazers in 6
    • Blazers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/18/2020 at 07:00 PM

5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Lakers are better but i know people who think the Blazers will upset.  But let's be real.  NBA will never let Lebron out of the bubble in the first round.  I know folks think NBA is on the up and up now but i'm not seeing it. 

Agreed. Got the Blazers getting one but they are gonna have to fight hard for that one game.

• Moderators
Just now, Spud2nique said:

Agreed. Got the Blazers getting one but they are gonna have to fight hard for that one game.

And man watching the Blazers more in the bubble makes you realize how overpaid Whiteside is.  Hopefully he can at least keep the old Lakers centers off the boards for 5 minutes so Nurkic can rest.  

• Like 1

On 8/17/2020 at 11:07 AM, Spud2nique said:

Horrible Melo type. Well not skinny Melo... I dunno 🤷‍♀️ 

Skinny Melo>>>>>>>>>Fat Melo.  He’s made a couple defensive plays I still can’t believe with my own eyes.  Don’t think I’ll watch much of this series though I can’t take Kuzma nor Lilliard.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Skinny Melo>>>>>>>>>Fat Melo.  He’s made a couple defensive plays I still can’t believe with my own eyes.  Don’t think I’ll watch much of this series though I can’t take Kuzma nor Lilliard.

Ya I actually think skinny Melo is somebody else. Fat Melo is chillin 😎 wit Pac in the Bahamas 🇧🇸 

• Haha 1