• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hayward You Quit Getting Injured?

15 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

That’s why I never wanted him on the Hawks. This kid is fragile. 

Bruh it didn’t even look that bad.  The average player comes back in that game.  Something is definitely wrong with buddy.

I used to love how he’d dunk off euro steps and wrong feet in Utah.  Looks like it caught up to him good fashion.  With that said I don’t really realize his impact with Boston.  He doesn’t hurt nor help IMO. Design some easier shots for Brown and some corner threes for Theis and they’ll be alright I think.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

That’s why I never wanted him on the Hawks. This kid is fragile. 

I don't know if he's fra-gile (pronounced fra-geee-lay)but he's most definitely cursed.

Can you imagine having to pay this guy over $30mil per year?  Ugh and that's an overpay even if he's healthy.

• Haha 1

Just now, benhillboy said:

Bruh it didn’t even look that bad.  The average player comes back in that game.  Something is definitely wrong with buddy.

I used to love how he’d dunk off euro steps and wrong feet in Utah.  Looks like it caught up to him good fashion.  With that said I don’t really realize his impact with Boston.  He doesn’t hurt nor help IMO. Design some easier shots for Brown and some corner threes for Theis and they’ll be alright I think.

Ya I liked the player he was in Utah a lot better. Sometimes when you think your going home to Brad Stevens loving arms, it ends up being a bad decision. I’m not saying you can’t ever go back home but in this case it’s not looking great. 

Also, he made the same mistake Smoove did and bulked up or was on the John Collins fall 2019 lifting schedule. 😐 In basketball, you gotta let you body add the weight that it can handle and not more than that. Just my opinion on him.

• Like 1