• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Coach Bud was never that good of a coach

NBASupes

2 hours ago, benhillboy said:

How can a “well coached, balanced team” be a “test” for Bud and a “cakewalk” all at once?

It's a test to see just how good of a playoff coach he is.  Miami is going to be well prepared, but they are not more talented than Milwaukee.

It should be a cakewalk for Bud because he has the #1 defense in the league and the league MVP.  Normally, when you have these two elements on your side, you're winning a championship.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

It's a test to see just how good of a playoff coach he is.  Miami is going to be well prepared, but they are not more talented than Milwaukee.

It should be a cakewalk for Bud because he has the #1 defense in the league and the league MVP.  Normally, when you have these two elements on your side, you're winning a championship.

or offense. 

• Moderators
On 8/23/2020 at 11:12 AM, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Bear in mind that Milwaukee is also clearly not in the same groove they were in when the season stopped.  There will be more randomness than we are used to in the playoffs this year.  That gives Miami a better chance than they might otherwise have.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Butler is looking like Kawhi out there.  Bud might have nightmares tonight.

And Giannis needs a playmaker like Trae..He's not winning anything in MIlwaukee...lol

7 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Giannis isn't a #i scorer.  His offense skill is limited.  Plus he can't hit free throws

Thats what I mean..lol. Bucks dont have a facilitator or a closer...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

I’m still scratching my head as to why they went with Bledsoe over Brogdon for #BudBall.  The latter has the far superior eFG and assist to turn.  Hell, defensive IQ too probably.  

That said Jimmy gonna Jimmy.  Spo keeping Dragic fresh for the postseason with a rookie was pure genius.  I just cringe at Iggy and Crowder (35 minutes ugh), they don’t fit the shooting/ playmaking Heat model at all.  29 minutes optimizes Hero tho.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, MaceCase said:

Jimmy Butler is going for 40 and the DPOY is being hidden in the corner guarding Jae Crowder....

That needs some explaining. 

Sh!t is quite cray seeing how Giannis’ arms are long as the day and Jimmy’s sole Achilles is lack of length.  Bud does all his explaining to empty Jack bottles tho.

• Haha 3

• Moderators

You done screwed up when Giannis is healthy and only takes 12 shots.  No shock that you lose that one.

Guard play was pretty brutal.  I'll bet one of the meetings that Bud has today is one where he tells the trainers to make sure Bledsoe is ready for Game 2.  Miami won't get rolled like Orlando did.