• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who do you want at #6?

NBASupes

23 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Hayes or Okongwu. Leaning towards Hayes right now though. Really like what I see from him.

I am with you on both of these players. 6 is going to be iffy for either of them.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I am with you on both of these players. 6 is going to be iffy for either of them.

Iffy in what sense?  I see the most likely scenario being that one goes in the top 6 and both are gone by 10.

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

That pick should be in the playoffs next year. I'll take my chances with 6. If you said New York or Sacramento, I would be interested 

Meh, the Suns arent as good as the bubble would have most believe imo..Playing a normal 82 is entirely different..

We shall see though..

Lakers/Clippers/Nuggets/Dallas/Rockets/GS/Blazers are pretty much a lock..

Utah/Memphis/Phoenix/OKC/Pels will fight for the last spot...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

Antman is going #1. GS will probably settle for Wiseman or Toppin if they can't trade the pick. Don't see them taking Ball. One of Charlotte or Chicago will probably take Ball. Cleveland is not taking a guard, they just drafted Sexton and Garland. My guess is Cleveland hopes Tobin will fall to them, and might settle for Okungwu or Avdija if Tobin is gone. If I had to guess top 5 will be Edwards, Wiseman, Ball, Toppin and a wild card of either Okungwu or Avdija. We probably take Haliburton, Hayes or Okoro, depending on how they look in workouts. If Okoro's shooting doesn't look improved in workouts we go with Haliburton, as Hayes's role is too similar to Trae.

Edited by bleachkit

4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Antman is going #1. GS will probably settle for Wiseman or Tobin if they can't trade the pick. Don't see them taking Ball. One of Charlotte or Chicago will probably take Ball. Cleveland is not taking a guard, they just drafted Sexton and Garland. My guess is Cleveland hopes Tobin will fall to them, and might settle for Okungwu or Avdija if Tobin is gone. If I had to guess top 5 will be Edwards, Wiseman, Ball, Tobin and a wild card of either Okungwu or Avdija. We probably take Haliburton, Hayes or Okoro, depending on how they look in workouts. If Okoro's shooting doesn't look improved in workouts we go with Haliburton, as Hayes's role is too similar to Trae.

I dont see us taking a pg at #6......And It's "Toppin" .. I think you combined his first and last name..lol. 

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Antman is going #1. GS will probably settle for Wiseman or Tobin if they can't trade the pick. Don't see them taking Ball. One of Charlotte or Chicago will probably take Ball. Cleveland is not taking a guard, they just drafted Sexton and Garland. My guess is Cleveland hopes Tobin will fall to them, and might settle for Okungwu or Avdija if Tobin is gone. If I had to guess top 5 will be Edwards, Wiseman, Ball, Tobin and a wild card of either Okungwu or Avdija. We probably take Haliburton, Hayes or Okoro, depending on how they look in workouts. If Okoro's shooting doesn't look improved in workouts we go with Haliburton, as Hayes's role is too similar to Trae.

I don't disagree.  But, for people who are high on "Tobin", shouldn't it be troubling that one of the worst drafting teams in history is high on him? 🤠

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

"Toppin" I think you combined his first and last name..lol

Nah, his mom and dad have been getting it wrong all these years.  It's "Tobin". 😄

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I don't disagree.  But, for people who are high on "Tobin", shouldn't it be troubling that one of the worst drafting teams in history is high on him? 🤠

Nah, his mom and dad have been getting it wrong all these years.  It's "Tobin". 😄

I don't know that they are high on him. But he seems like the one they would draft since they aren't taking a guard.

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

We have our first need team! Washington wants to move up to take Okongwu 

If they want him they gotta pay. Dude is legit I’m telling you guys the team that ends up with Okongwu will rise up in the standings.

31 minutes ago, AHF said:

Iffy in what sense?  I see the most likely scenario being that one goes in the top 6 and both are gone by 10.

I think Ball is the player who could drop; then Hayes and Okongwu are taken before 6.

• Like 2