• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who do you want at #6?

NBASupes

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Naw, ain't no one worth moving up for. This is a spot where moving up isn't worth it and moving back isn't worth it

I don't disagree, but Im just saying, IF we really like a guy we are in a good place to get him.

TS has proven he doesnt mind making trades on draft night to get his guy whether thats up or down. He hasnt sat still the last 2 drafts

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Okongwu or Haliburton. 👌 range for it.

And now Schlenk wont trade up or down for sure..Nice..Just take the last piece of the young core, and move on...

• Like 2

Okay, here's how I see. 

1. Minnesota - Obi Toppin or Lamelo

2. Golden State Warriors - Antman or Wiseman

3. Charlotte - Wiseman or Okongwu

4. Bulls - Antman/LaMelo/Deni/Obi - I have no insight into what the bulls want.

5. Clevaland - Deni or Obbi

6. Altanta - Okorro/Killian or Antman (it could happen right lmfao..)

• Premium Member

Blech. Very disappointed. I want the Georgia boy but I can see MIN taking him to put next to Russell. This is a draft we could bundle that pick with a young guy for an established All Star level wing player. Question is would anyone want that enough to trade for it.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, terrell said:

And now Schlenk wont trade up or down for sure..Nice..Just take the last piece of the young core, and move on...

Ya there r no vets to trade this pick and Huerter for either. Keep it for some solid backup young dude. Ya we coming I’m not worried.

• Like 1

I still feel like Hayes will be available at 6.  Okoro, I believe, will not likely be available.  If somehow Avdija slides to 6 though, he my guy.  Honestly, as long as we didn't slide to 7 or 8, we'll get a good player with good upside that might be the best player in the draft.