• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who do you want at #6?

NBASupes

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Well they are moving the draft, to when, Lord only knows. They are probably waiting to see about fans in the stands, so the league and players can agree on a cap number.

Mid-November is what I saw.   Hopefully that gives them enough time to set up a proper combine and in person workouts.

Also gives them time to complete the accounting review to set the Cap numbers.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, AHF said:

I'd like to see how they count the numbers.  Something doesn't add up.  I see the following:

Trae 0-3 feet:  59.6%; 229 attempts

Huerter 0-3 feet:  57.6%; 85 attempts

Hunter 0-3 feet: 59.1%; 154 attempts

Cam 0-3 feet: 54%; 126 attempts

How are these numbers so different? The attempt count is very close so the overlap must be extremely high.

I am highly skeptical of the numbers in that tweet.

I'm just super skeptical of those numbers.  51.5% for Trae when basketball reference has Trae at nearly 60% fg% near the rim and NBA.com has Trae at 58.5% for fg% in the restricted area.

Has Trae way lower as a percentile (30th percentile versus over 50th percentile on Supes favorite site for finishing at the rim).  https://arjb10.shinyapps.io/radialplots/

Not buying into it without further explanation and sourcing.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, bleachkit said:

For non-bubble teams this is the worst off season ever. Pure unrelenting agony. No bubble, no draft, no summer league. Throw us a bone here, Jesus Christ.

Non-bubble teams practices start next Monday.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

Well they are moving the draft, to when, Lord only knows. They are probably waiting to see about fans in the stands, so the league and players can agree on a cap number.

59 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Mid-November is what I saw.   Hopefully that gives them enough time to set up a proper combine and in person workouts.

Also gives them time to complete the accounting review to set the Cap numbers.

Shams send end of October:

• Premium Member
Just now, bleachkit said:

Non televised limited media availability practices. Hopefully someone inside the building will be kind enough to record scrimmages on their phone and upload them.

Hopefully the limited media is similar to camp reports.

• Thanks 2

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

In the NFL there is always the beat writer that gives word on who's been showing out in practice. That just doesn't work for basketball unfortunately

Chris Kirschner, Sara Spencer and Kevin Chouinard from last season's training camp:

• Moderators
4 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Non televised limited media availability practices. Hopefully someone inside the building will be kind enough to record scrimmages on their phone and upload them.

Hopefully nobody gets jaywalker'd for reporting on them. (aging myself a bit here, the old-school RealGM'ers know)

~lw3

• Like 2

On 9/8/2020 at 12:00 AM, ATLHawks3 said:

My Big Board at 6 if they're available

1. Okoro

2. Avdija

3. Okongwu

4. Toppin

5. Vassell

I like this. But Id go

Okoro(His shot worries me, but he has that dog in him)

Vassell(He's is rising up my board. He and Cam on the perimeter would be scary defensively. Plus he can shoot the 3)

Okungwu(Perfect small ball center with potential to be a lot more..Also allows us to move on from Dedmon)

Toppin(His defense scares me. Especially in the p&r. But he fits our offense to a T.)

Avdija(I liked him more than I do now for some reason so I dropped him to 5th)

Imagine a lineup of Trae/Vassell/Cam/Hunter/Capela..Thats surrounding Trae with some defense and shooting right there....:wink3: