• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who do you want at #6?

NBASupes

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Hali has a weird shooting hitch/motion on catch and shoots.

He catches the ball, then re-positions his hand under the ball to shoot.  He will have to clean that up, or he will be getting blocked.

Everyone probably knows by now, this is my hoped for 6 pick!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He catches the ball, then re-positions his hand under the ball to shoot.  He will have to clean that up, or he will be getting blocked.

He's 6'6 with a 6'8.5 wingspan so it won't be easy to block it unless your Jrue Holiday but they can surely contest it without question. It looks like it came directly out of the 80s. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He shoots it like jaren Jackson jr.

i don’t think he can get that shot off the dribble.

23 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He's 6'6 with a 6'8.5 wingspan so it won't be easy to block it unless your Jrue Holiday but they can surely contest it without question. It looks like it came directly out of the 80s. 

Im up and down on Haliburton.  I like Hayes better for us if we go the PG route because of his p&r ability. And he has the higher upside imo..Hali is a good player though..

40 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Show me Okoro do that and I'll be excited.

He'll be gone before 6 if he does that..lol

• Like 1

Call me a brat but Haliburton's Matirx/Chillz mechanics deter me away from him. As a Hawks fan that watches every game no matter the outcome, I don't wanna look at something so ugly over and over again.

Hayes for me IF we're taking a PG in the top 10.... Ramsey/Lewis/Maledon/RJ Hunter if we pick up a later first. 

1 minute ago, warcore said:

Call me a brat but Haliburton's Matirx/Chillz mechanics deter me away from him. As a Hawks fan that watches every game no matter the outcome, I don't wanna look at something so ugly over and over again.

Hayes for me IF we're taking a PG in the top 10.... Ramsey/Lewis/Maledon/RJ Hunter if we pick up a later first. 

RJ Hunter is back in the draft? I hope things workout for him this time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, warcore said:

RJ Hunter?