• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who do you want at #6?

NBASupes

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

He can still get paid but if he underperforms and Toppin is better, we have options. Let's say we draft a draft range bust like Vassell or Jalen Smith, we might not have that option available. Honestly, no one makes more sense than Toppin to me. Obviously, if you don't like him, then obviously you won't agree. 

Cleveland needs a young PF too though..

2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

What's everyone's actual board order if we go with the idea that anyone in the draft could fall to #6 (no matter how unlikely) ?

Im ok with Okoro, Okungwu, Hayes, Deni, Toppin, Vassell, or Hali tbh....

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Hawks board is different than my overall big board but via the big board

1. Ball

2. Toppin

3. Ant

4. Deni

5. Hali

6. Hayes

7. Okongwu

8. Okoro

9. Anthony

10. Wiseman

11. Pat Williams

12. Kira Lewis

13. Tyrese Maxey

14. Achiuwa

15. Vassell

Why would I get mad, Stillwater said Cam Reddish shouldn't be a top 60 pick in last year's draft. Stupid ass opinions are common this time of the year. 

"Vassell is my top-ranked wing in the class". He’s a smart defender and a blossoming offensive talent who plays hard and unselfishly within his role"..

Just now, terrell said:

The Ringer

"Vassell is my top-ranked wing in the class". He’s a smart defender and a blossoming offensive talent who plays hard and unselfishly within his role"..

54 minutes ago, AHF said:

Stepien has some crazy rankings, imo:

#3 Tyrese Maxey

#4 Cole Anthony 

#5 Nico Manion

#7 Theo Maledon

#8 RJ Hampton

Agreed..They're usually pretty good..Maybe they need to update?  lol

58 minutes ago, AHF said:

Stepien has some crazy rankings, imo:

#3 Tyrese Maxey

#4 Cole Anthony 

#5 Nico Manion

#7 Theo Maledon

#8 RJ Hampton

"Order within tiers are fluid.  Tier 2 is sorted by position"

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, terrell said:

"Order within tiers are fluid.  Tier 2 is sorted by position"

OK, so they may have Tyrese Maxey and Cole Anthony as the #1 and #2 prospects in the entire draft.  Good to know.

I'll revise:

#1-4 Tyrese Maxey

#1-4 Cole Anthony 

#5-12 Nico Manion

#5-12 Theo Maledon

#5-12 RJ Hampton

2 hours ago, AHF said:

OK, so they may have Tyrese Maxey and Cole Anthony as the #1 and #2 prospects in the entire draft.  Good to know.

I'll revise:

#1-4 Tyrese Maxey

#1-4 Cole Anthony 

#5-12 Nico Manion

#5-12 Theo Maledon

#5-12 RJ Hampton

Way too high for all of those guys imo.. Seems they like all of the PG's minus Haliburton...

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Omfg Adebayo just reached into Tatum's chest and ripped out his sole (and soul) on a dunk attempt to save the game.

If you tell me this Okongwu kid can gimme some-a that, he's who I want.

Okongwu ain't Bam but he's a better shot blocker as a prospect. 

Two things people got to stop doing is assuming Toppin is another John Collins and Okongwu is another Bam Adebayo. This is why projections get jacked up. Just because you share some similarities doesn't make you the same.

9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Two things people got to stop doing is assuming Toppin is another John Collins and Okongwu is another Bam Adebayo. This is why projections get jacked up. Just because you share some similarities doesn't make you the same.

Is there a Jason Tatum is this draft? Wouldn't mind having him.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Yeah I agree with this but Bam does remind me of lighter capela before he added weight per Houston’s request a few years back ...minus the playmaking Bam possesses of course.

Capela was just like this Bam kid in his very early years at Houston...fast for a center, good defensive and rebounding instincts, can finish extremely well at the goal, protect rim very well, long arms were a great advantage cause he knows how to use his length when need be.... Houston had the perfect defensive fit for capela as well similar to what heat has around Bam today.

Capela still has some of these good qualities but the one he doesn’t really have  is the same speed. That’s not to say he can’t impact the game but Bam is the perfect defensive type of center in this era who can play in traditional and small ball lineups in my opinion. Some of the easy scores bigs like Giannis, AD, and perhaps a guy like Bagley isn’t getting on Bam so easily cause he can run with these guys no problem and even beat them back down the court and position himself to challenge the shot at the goal by these type of bigs that like to get out on the run.

Bam isn’t much of a scorer as we all know but his improved playmaking has made him a secret weapon offensively.

So to me with all that said Bam is a bit of a better version of lighter capela on the rockets with better passing ability.

im not comparing just saying there are some very close similarities and bam is closer to “lighter” capela then anyone else I can think of though they are quite exact in everything.

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Another thing people gotta stop doing us reading so much into every innocuous comment people make and assuming when they compare a player they're saying the player "is" the comp.

• Haha 2