• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who do you want at #6?

NBASupes

6 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

I see that my man, Haliburton, makes this short list.  Smart, PG who can drop over to the SG position for a few minutes with Trae.  Playing behind Trae means that these Hawks would not die when Trae sits to rest a spell.  And, he proved in school that he can make his free throws !!

:smug:

As he should

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

My guy is hearing he is getting the most traction from the Bulls and Pistons. It seems like the Bulls are really liking Haliburton as well. 

Maybe this is where we get the Spurs to bite on MurrayWhite and #11 for #6.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Yes.  I have been proposing this or Murray (mostly Murray, he has a long term deal, White is a RFA) and 11 for #6 for awhile now.

White still has one year left on his rookie deal, right?

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

White still has one year left on his rookie deal, right?

Yes. Murray is not available for trade. I heard White isn't right now but that always can change if your target is on the board. Murray isn't available period. 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Yes. Murray is not available for trade. I heard White isn't right now but that always can change if your target is on the board. Murray isn't available period. 

White seems like a rock solid backup PG.  

Part of me really wants the Hawks to take Okoro.  He's the one guy who, if he had a jumper, would definitely not be available for the Hawks to draft.  He's got a great body and great playing strength.  I love his on the ball defense as well as his team defense.  He is also a good shot creator.  Above average passer.  You take him with the idea that you can get his jump shot to at least average.

1 hour ago, KB21 said:

Part of me really wants the Hawks to take Okoro.  He's the one guy who, if he had a jumper, would definitely not be available for the Hawks to draft.  He's got a great body and great playing strength.  I love his on the ball defense as well as his team defense.  He is also a good shot creator.  Above average passer.  You take him with the idea that you can get his jump shot to at least average.

Welcome back doc.  Surprised you don't want Killian Hayes.  He's a decent defender, good size and plays a position of need for the Hawks (combob guard) back up point guard. 

Look, if Killian is there at 6, the Hawks should run to the podium and take him.  He has the best mixture of high floor/high ceiling of any player they have the potential to take.  Good size, good defender, great passer, gives the Hawks all kinds of versatility, like I just don't see why the Hawks would/should pass him up.   Below are his and Melo's interviews.

Lamelo Ball: